Chapter 73

Xu Ning's appearance pleased a group of people around him. Especially the principal and Secretary Wang, the two laughed loudest and loudest, and Xu Ning, who laughed, was about to become angry from embarrassment.

"Hahaha~~, haha, okay, cough cough, let's stop laughing, as we laugh, the little girl is about to run away." The principal looked at Xu Ning's small angry eyes and said. However, as soon as he finished speaking, he couldn't help laughing again without talking about others. As a result, there was a burst of laughter in the entire conference room.

Before Xu Ning would be embarrassed by their smile, a little embarrassed. Afterwards, she sat there with an open air, with a complete expression of "Laugh if you want to laugh". When she saw her like this, the others were embarrassed to laugh, wiped the teardrops from the corners of their eyes with their hands, and began to calm down one by one.

"Ahem, I'm sorry, Xiao Xu, it's been a long time since I was so happy." Secretary Wang sat down and said to Xu Ning with a smile on his face. He just got back up last year. After getting up again, the task was very stressful, his hair fell off a lot every day, and it seemed like he was running out of business every day. He didn't even remember how long he hadn't laughed so happily.

Xu Ning's black line, should she stand up and say: "It's my honor to make you smile so happy?" Such words made her daring to spit in her heart. Blushing on the surface, she didn't say anything, she looked like a good girl.

"It's really hard to look like a person, a little girl who looks so shy, how can she be so good when she writes an article. She hit the nail on the head, she looked farther than us old men, she is really a hero." Secretary Wang said with emotion. He looked at Xu Ning and sighed at the others around him.

"Isn't it? That kid in my family is one year older than Xu Ning. In addition to eating and playing every day, he only knows to wander around." People are dead, and one person shook his head and sighed. If his son had half of Xu Ning's, he would wake up in the middle of the night dreaming.

As soon as this was said, several people around him echoed, and Xu Ning suddenly became the "child of another family" in the parents' mouth. Fortunately, their children are not there now. Otherwise, Xu Ning would have offended a group of second-generation officials.

"You guys were all deceived by this girl. You didn't notice just now, the girl's eyes are awkward. I look at her, but she looks good on the surface, but in fact it is awkward." Principal Ji looked at everyone. The talk was full of enthusiasm, and Xu Ning quickly stood up and said in a joking tone.

Xu Ning showed a grateful look at the headmaster. Just now everyone was boasting about themselves, it was nothing short of praise. If these words are left today, Xu Ning's birthday will be almost gone. It's just that everyone here is older than himself. When they talk, even if Xu Ning is anxious about something, it's not easy to talk. Fortunately, the principal stood up at the critical moment.

Seeing Xu Ning's grateful eyes, Principal Ji nodded inwardly, "He has a good temper, knows the seriousness, and is airy without being praised by others."

"Xiao Xu, are you finished?" Wang Wenbing didn't expect his friend to protect his shortcomings so much that he couldn't say a few words. Since his friend is protecting him, he naturally has to give some face. He also noticed the look the little girl looked at her friend just now. He is a sensible person, really good.

"It's finished." Xu Ning put down the newspaper in his hand and answered honestly. To be honest, Xu Ning's mind was confused, because she did not expect that her article would get so much attention from zf, and even published it in the internal reference, which inevitably made her a little pride in her heart. While being proud, she was also a little scared. She knew how much she had, if the other party asked her for a solution, she really had no solution here.