Chapter 65

I ate some casually outside at noon. After returning to the classroom, Liu Yanan and the others told Xu Ning about renting a house outside to a few close classmates. Not only that, but even the tasks of cleaning up in the afternoon have been assigned.

A group of a dozen people, after class, took things like rags, basins and brooms, and walked mightily outside the school. When I was approaching the school gate, I happened to ran into Li Keqiang who had just returned from outside. Standing at the door and chatting, Li Keqiang, who had just returned from the outside, turned around and followed Xu Ning and the others.

There is a lot of people and power. In less than an hour and a half, the whole house is completely renewed, and even the spider webs in some corners are swept clean. Xu Ning changed the locks of the two doors inside and outside, and everything was OK.

"There will be no class the day after tomorrow. In the morning, we will accompany you to the store and fill in all the missing items, so you can live in." Everyone gathered in a table for dinner. Liu Yanan said to Xu Ning while putting vegetables in her bowl.

"Well, the day after tomorrow is a good day, suitable for emigration." Someone said.

"I am entering a new house. Everyone will come then." Xu Ning looked at everyone and said.

At noon the next day, Xu Ning went to Beiwai to find Xu Fan. First, I told him about renting a house, and then gave him the key. As for whether Xu Fan lives at school or outside, Xu Ning chooses whatever he wants. Although the rented house is relatively close to Xu Ning, it is not too far from Beiwai. If Xu Fan rides a bicycle, it will take ten minutes.

"You keep the key. You come to our school to wait for me in the afternoon. I will take you there and make sure you will like it when you see it." Xu Ning handed the key to Xu Fan, a little proud of the house he chose.

Xu Fan took the key meaningfully, but he was still dizzy and didn't respond. He was still thinking about Xu Ning's good, why he should rent a house outside. He didn't wake up until Xu Ning left. Look at the key in your hand, scratch your head and put the key in your pocket, turn around and walk to the dormitory. If you have any questions, just ask them when you meet in the afternoon.

On the day before moving out of the dormitory, Xu Ning packed up some of the things that were not very useful, and sent them to the rental room one after another when he had time. Now in the dormitory, in addition to a bed, there are a few daily necessities such as a change of clothes, toothpaste, toothbrush, and towel to use every day.

Early on Saturday morning, when the other dormitories were still asleep, the people in Xu Ning and their dormitory had already got up. After a few people had breakfast in the cafeteria, they began to help Xu Ning clean up.

"Xiao Liu, why don't you just stay here with these quilts. Sometimes the weather is bad or something is delayed too late. If you don't want to go back, you can just stay here for one night." Liu Yanan is ready to help Xu Ning clean up When the bed was made, he said suddenly.

Before Xu Ning spoke, several other people nodded on the side: "Yes, anyway, we don't have many things. Just put these things in a cabinet. And your bed, we will give it to you. You keep it."

Xu Ning thought, this is really good. So I took everyone's opinions and left all the cushions and covers on the bed, and stuffed a cabinet full of them.

The quilt that accounts for the most weight and weight does not need to be taken, the towels, toothbrushes and so on, just leave it here. Xu Ning took a few pieces of his leftover clothes with him, so that the boys who had originally planned to come to help were useless.