Chapter 35

"Stop. Third brother, your actions are wrong again." Xu Ning pressed the pause button and looked at Third Brother with a headache. This is the wrong action every time, and I can't change it. This is the first few times.

"Haha, Xiaoliu, I'm sorry, I forgot again." The third brother scratched his head, he smiled twice and said embarrassedly.

Seeing his honest and honest appearance, Xu Ning couldn't say any heavy words, so he could only shook his head: "Well, Yanan, I'll leave the third brother to you. You must help him correct this action. , The rest of us continue to rehearse." The time for rehearsal every day was tense, and a lot of time was wasted because of him. Xu Ning had no choice but to ask Liu Yanan, who had already learned about it, to come out and help. If the delay continues, they will be the same today as yesterday.

Liu Yanan came out and took the third brother and two people to another corner to rehearse. The others, under the leadership of Xu Ning, continued to rehearse. There is no Liu Laosan who always makes mistakes in the middle, and quickly completes it with Ban Yue. Although it still couldn't meet Xu Ning's requirements, it was much better than the previous two days.

"Very good, this time is much better than last time. Let's take a break for five minutes first. Let's rehearse for a while and try to get better and better." After the last action accompanied by the end of the note, Xu Ning clapped his hands to relax everyone. .

Upon hearing this, the originally neat team immediately dispersed. Some people gathered to chat, some returned to their seats to drink water. At this time, I suddenly heard Li Shuai's laughter: "Hahaha, third brother, why are you wrong again. This action is not difficult, why do you always can't turn around?"

Everyone followed the voice and saw that Liu Laosan made a mistake again. However, Liu Laosan was blushing when Li Shuai said so. He was originally a person with strong self-esteem, but now he is ridiculed by a dude who he doesn't like, and he is really ashamed and angry. Looking at Li Shuai's eyes, he stared at him viciously like a copper bell.

"Why are you looking at me like this? I'm so scared." Li Shuai looked at him like this, deliberately pretending to be scared, and patted his chest with his hand. However, the expression on his face didn't mean anything to be afraid. Frighten someone, his eyes are not as big as his old man.

"What's the use of wide-eyed eyes? You can't jump well with just one simple movement. You are obviously dragging everyone back. Or I will sacrifice a little and I will teach you." When Li Shuai said, he still did it. The action that Liu Laosan always makes mistakes.

Seeing him like that, Lao San Liu gritted his teeth angrily, rolled up his sleeves and grabbed Li Shuai: "Believe it or not, I'll beat you up."

"If you have a kind, just hit it, come here, hit it here." Li Shuai grabbed Liu Lao San's hand firmly, and stretched out his face in front of Liu Lao San, particularly eager.

The surrounding classmates reacted at this time, and they immediately came to try to pull them away. "Let go, Li Shuai, third brother, you two quickly let go. If you have something to say, the gentleman speaks but doesn't move." Too much, Xu Ning couldn't squeeze in, so she shouted from the side. It was okay just now, she thought it would be fine for them to quarrel as usual again, who knew that they would fight in the blink of an eye.

"Let go of me and see if I don't try to get his teeth all over the floor today. It's so dazzling all day long, don't you have two stinky money" Liu Laosan stretched out his hand and rushed towards Li Shuai, wanting Go and beat him. It's just that the three male classmates can't move.

Li Shuai was not too excited. Several classmates pulled gently. After hearing what Liu Laosan said, they said, "Come on, I'm waiting for you, it's not a man if I don't beat him." There are activities of hands and feet, a look of preparation.