Chapter 7

Walked to the room behind his younger brother, and walked into the room. Xu Ning looked around, exactly as the original owner remembered. And looking at the cleanliness of the bed sheets and the table, it can be seen that even if the original owner is not at home, the room has always been taken care of. Sure enough, the words of his younger brother Xu Fan were confirmed.

"Si Niu, don't worry, the sheets and quilts on your bed were washed by mom a few days ago, and your quilt was taken out by mom today." Xu Fan saw Si Niu staring at the quilt and immediately said. . Their Si Niu still loves to be so clean. Why did you feel that Si Niu has changed just now? I really think too much.

Xu Ning made a mistake and made Xu Fan dispel the little doubt that had just arisen. Fortunately, she didn't know. If she knew, she would laugh out loud and then be proud of it.

"Si Niu, do you have any plans in the future?" After putting things away, Xu Fan walked over and closed the door, sitting on a chair and looking at Xu Ning and asked.

"I plan to take the college entrance examination." Although Xu Fan was wondering why Xu Fan suddenly thought of asking himself this, Xu Ning still honestly stated his plan. Anyway, even if she doesn't say it today, she will bring it up by herself tomorrow.

Upon hearing Xu Ning's plan, Xu Fan's eyes lit up, then stood up, walked to Xu Ning's side, and said in a surprised tone: "Hey, Si Niu, you are a lot smarter when you go out and come back."

"However, now there is less than a month left before the college entrance examination. You can study in no hurry. You can pick up your books slowly, and you will be more confident about taking the exam next year." Xu Fan considered that Si Niu had already The book was left for too long, and she said that because she was afraid that she would rush to learn for a while.

"Don't worry, I won't participate this year. We will take the test together next year." Xu Fan said when Xu Ning was about to speak, thinking she wanted to ask herself.

Xu Ning knows Xu Fan's grades in school before, and he ranks first in the school every time. At that time, it was a pity that the school teacher was often in the class, saying that if it were in ancient times, with Xu Fan's intelligence, let alone a scholar, even the champion can give it a try. This shows that Xu Fan is smart.

Xu Fan usually likes to read books, even after graduating from junior high school, when he has no chance to go to school, Xu Fan often asks the educated youths in the village to borrow books. In Xu Ning's memory, Xu Fan had already completed the high school courses by himself. He even learned several foreign languages ​​secretly from others.

With Xu Fan's current knowledge, he can take the college entrance examination. But now, in order to take care of Xu Ning, he willingly retired the college entrance examination for one year. To be honest, this really moved Xu Ning. Even if she knew in her heart, Xu Fan did it entirely because of the original owner. But now, she has occupied the body of the original owner, and she is Xu Fan's older sister.

"Xiao Wu, look what I brought back." Taking a deep look at Xu Fan, Xu Ning stood up, took out two thick books from his bag, and handed them to Xu Fan with a smile.

Xu Fan looked at her expression and took it from her in doubt. Looking down at the words on the cover, he immediately looked up at Xu Ning, and looked at Xu Ning with unbelievable eyes.

Seeing Xu Fan's expression, Xu Ning smiled happily. Reached out and shrugged, and made a gesture at him that you will continue to look at. Hahaha, she guessed it, Xu Fan would have such an expression when he saw this book.

Back then, she doesn't know how many books were burned. When the country resumed the college entrance examination, many people had no books, and only a few people took turns reading them, let alone reviewing materials. As soon as this college entrance examination guide was put on sale at the time, it was looted, and the printing factory simply couldn't even print it. Many people pay high prices and want to buy them from others but can't buy them. And more, I only hear the name of this book, but don't see the book.