Chapter 64

At the end of the last class in the next morning, Xu Ning took the textbooks back to the dormitory, and hurried out without eating lunch. The teacher delayed the class just now, which wasted a lot of time.

The six trot all the way, and finally arrived at Carp Alley before twelve o'clock. As soon as Xu Ning knocked on the door, the door opened from the inside. It seems that the other party is also ready and has been waiting.

"Grandma Luo, I'm sorry to be late." Xu Ning took the initiative to apologize as soon as she entered.

"No, I just packed everything. The time you came was just right. These are your classmates. The girls are really good-looking, bright and neat, and they are all top students." Said smilingly at the group of girls behind Xu Ning.

Some people praised themselves for being good-looking, and the girls were happy and shy in their hearts. After Xu Ning called grandma Shengluo, they were all embarrassed to say.

As soon as Xu Ning came in, she saw several luggage bags in the yard, and understood that this should be the luggage that Grandma Luo was taking away. She took a look and looked at the packaging. It should be some clothes and daily necessities.

"These are all the clothes and some daily-used things at home, the furniture and some other things at home, I have kept for you. The things have been used for a long time, and they are all old. You will take a look at that time, if you don't want to Yes, please help me move to the utility room. They are all things that have been used for many years, and I will feel heartache when throwing them away. Also reluctant to lose it.

The utility room in Luo's pacifier is the same as the kitchen. There is a lot of stuff in a large room. So when Xu Ning heard this, she nodded and agreed without even thinking about it. "Okay, don't worry, Grandma Luo, even if you don't use it, I will put it away."

"Grandma Luo, we are all Xiaoliu's classmates, Xiaoliu rented a house yesterday, we only learned about it later. Today we accompany her to take a look, can we take a look inside the house?" Several people on the side took a look. The two of them stood up and said in a completely settled posture.

Grandma Luo glanced at a few people, and she was clear in her heart. Although I was a little upset that the other party did not trust me, I nodded and agreed, "I'll take you to see. The things were just packed, and the room is a bit messy. Be careful not to stumble when you walk." After that, Grandma Luo Take the lead and walk into the house.

Xu Ning already knew the structure of the house yesterday. She walked at the back, pushed the door and opened the window to see if there were any problems with these facilities. The other thing is to look up at the roof to see if there is any light leakage. Today is the big sun outside. If you drive from the inside of the house and light leaks in, it means that the house will leak.

Fortunately, she took a closer look and found that there was nothing wrong with everything except the kitchen window. After watching it for a while, other people also thought it was pretty good. Especially when I saw the separate toilet, they said that they would come here to take a bath in the future.

"The house is really good, but twenty yuan a month, isn't it a bit too expensive?" Zhu Chengfeng deliberately walked to the back, glanced at the old lady in front of him, and whispered in Xu Ning's ear.

"Actually, it's okay. It's close to the school and there is a big yard. Moreover, Grandma Luo left everything behind the furniture, so I don't have to buy it separately, which saves a lot of money." Xu Ning thought of the future generations. When I see the basement of the capital on the Internet, there are hundreds of them in a month. Now such a large detached house only costs 20 yuan a month, which is really cheap and can't be cheaper anymore.