Chapter 31

Wen Hao's eyes changed when he saw the visitor, and he immediately returned to his original state. If Li Shuai hadn't been staring at him, he would not have noticed it.

"Hello, I'm Shuai Li, a classmate and friend of Xiaoliu." Boy, if you get acquainted, you will automatically quit, not everyone you can covet.

"Wen Hao, Si Niu's friend." How can I know if I don't try.

Not to mention Xu Ning, even other people around could feel the sparks splashing between the two. Xu Ning looked at this and that, and suddenly became corrupt.

"Brother Li, Brother Wen, I support you, come on." Xu Ning clenched fists with both hands, gestured to the two of them, and said with excitement. Sure enough, my big rotten girl was right, handsome guys belong to handsome guys.

Li Shuai suddenly had an ominous premonition. He and Xiao Liu had known each other for more than a month, and he had already figured out Xiao Liu's character a little bit more clearly. A person who seems to be very smart, occasionally says something that makes people laugh or cry, and from time to time he will say something that makes others inexplicable. Just like now, what does she support?

Xu Fan waited to cover his face on the side, and Si Niu began to harm again. To say that among this group of people, the person who knows Xu Ning best is Xu Fan. When he was at home in the past, he heard her talk about the black belly attack and enchantment more than once. It's better when you don't know what it means. When you ask it clearly, Xu Fan really wanted to take a look at her head. There was something in it.

"Si Niu, don't talk nonsense. Brother Li and Wen, continue." As soon as he finished speaking, Xu Fan heard Si Niu laughing beside him.

The spark between Li Shuai and Wen Hao, interrupted by their two brothers and sisters, disappeared without a trace. The writer looked at Xu Ning helplessly, looked at her smiling face, and couldn't help but laugh. Such Xu Ning looks much more real than the Xu Ning I met last time.

After some introduction, the people on both sides knew each other. The writers also came to climb the Great Wall, but their way of climbing was different from those of Xu Ning. They climbed up by running.

Everyone likes soldiers very much. After knowing the identity of a group of writers, they warmly invited them together. The group of literary magnates especially envied Xu Ning and the group of college students. The two teams walked together and got along very well.

At 6 o'clock in the afternoon, they returned to the original point from the Great Wall, and the two teams bid farewell to each other. In particular, Liu Yanan had a very good conversation with a platoon leader below the writer, and the two also agreed to communicate frequently in the future.

"Let's separate from here. Next time we have time to come out and play again." It is getting late, and it will be dark if we don't go back.

"All right. Si Niu, if you and Xiao Wu are free next time, you can come to the company to find me, and I will take you to shoot." The word "gun" is very light. Basically, there is nothing else except Xu Ning. People heard it.

He was also stimulated by Li Shuai and Huang Yongchao. From the beginning, he knew that Xu Ning was so good, and many people would like it. But imagination is far less impactful than actually seen. Just now, along the way, how many of them had played openly and secretly. He knew that compared with Li Shuai and Huang Yongchao, he was naturally at a disadvantage. However, he finally fell in love with a girl. He didn't want to fight without fighting, so he just let it out. This is not his character.

When shooting a gun, Xu Ning's eyes were wide open, and he looked at him excitedly: "What you said is true." Shooting, this life plus the previous life, only shot during military training, a total of three shots.