Chapter 25

Wen Hao was in special circumstances and did not leave the passenger passage with Xu Ning. This station is the terminal station. All the tourists on the train got off. Xu Ning looked at the congested exit and decided to wait for others to go there first. They should wait a while and leave.

"Si Niu, shall we go directly to the school or find a place to live first. It is not yet time for the school to start, so I don't know if the school has arranged a place to live." The school will not start until the day after tomorrow. They arrived early.

"Go directly to the school. There should be many students who come in advance like us, and the school must have arrangements." Xu Ning thought for a while and said.

At first, they were afraid that if they changed trains on the road, they could only wait if they could not buy the ticket for the day, so the time schedule was relatively sufficient. Unexpectedly, the journey went smoothly. They all had tickets for the day. They didn't have to wait, and they had more time.

Seeing that there are fewer people at the exit, Xu Ning said: "Let's get out of the platform first." After finally getting out of the platform, Xu Ning looked around. Seeing the people in a hurry, Xu Ning was disappointed. She thought the school would send people to the station's exits in advance to pick up people, just like later generations. Later, I thought about it, maybe it was the first time that the school resumed the college entrance examination in ten years. I was busy everywhere. I didn't expect this place to come.

Walking out of the train station and watching the crowds outside, Xu Ning and Xu Fan were suddenly confused. What should I do next? Don't say anything about Xu Fan. The farthest place he's been to before is the county seat. Now when he looks at such a prosperous city, he feels that his eyes are fascinating. Xu Ning had never been to the capital before he was born again, so suddenly, I really didn't know what to do.

"Girl, do you want to take a car? Where are you going, I'll take you there." When Xu Ning and Xu Fan were in a daze, a tricycle stopped in front of them, and the driver who seemed to be over 40 years old asked enthusiastically.

Looking at the tricycle in front of him, Xu Ning slapped his head. She really has too many days without a car and no electricity. Why did she forget that she could take a taxi? Although there are no taxis at this time, the tricycle in front of us is equivalent to the taxis of later generations.

"I want it, I want it. Master, from the train station, should I get closer to Peking University Road or Beijing Foreign Studies University Road?" Xu Ning nodded and asked.

"Beijing University is a little closer. The two schools are not far away. It takes about 30 minutes by car from Beijing University to Peking University. Girl, are you all college students this year? That's really amazing. They are all key universities." Anyone prefers students with good academic performance.

"Well, Xiao Wu, let's go to your school first, and make arrangements on your side first. What do you think about going to our school?" Xu Ning nodded to the master with a smile, turned his head and said to Xu Fan next to him.

Xu Fan thought for a while, but had no comments, so he nodded to Xu Ning: "Okay, just do what you said."

With Xu Fan's consent, Xu Ning asked again: "Master, how much is it to get from here to Beiwai?" If it is too expensive, then they have to go to the side to ask people, and then take the bus. Xu Ning just noticed that there was a bus stop on the side of the road not far away.

"You have a lot of things, if I pull you on, you can't pull other people, so each person costs 50 cents. Girl, I still want this price because you are college students. If others bring so many things. All of them have to be counted separately." The driver said.