Chapter 59

Everyone in the village knew about Xu Ning's illness and hospitalization soon after he was sent to the hospital in Xu Ning. According to the custom, people like Xu Ning who have been in the hospital for a few days, people with good relationships will take things to the hospital to see. However, because Xu Ning is in the county hospital, the road is too far, and now is the busiest time again. Therefore, when someone came to ask which ward he was in, he didn't say, just let people not trouble, and don't need to go there specially.

Now Xu Ning is back. Not long after she got home, someone who heard the news came over. Everyone had eggs or some sugar in their hands and came to see Xu Ning.

Because this has always been a custom in the village, Grandma Xu and the others were not polite, and just moved on. Xu Ning was sitting on the bed in the room, and the aunts and grandma were sitting on the side, talking about what's going on, is it all right, and you should pay attention to your own body in the future. Xu Ning knows that everyone cares about themselves, and he especially likes the harmonious atmosphere between neighborhoods. Therefore, he answered the questions of these elders patiently.

"Si Niu, why did you come out? Your body is still not well, go to bed and lie down." Xu Ning just walked out of the room and wanted to breathe out, she was seen by Grandma Xu who came out of the kitchen. Grandma Xu put the kettle on the table in her hand, walked to Xu Ning's side in two steps, and said with a worried expression on her face.

"Grandma, I'm fine. Lying on the bed every day, my bones are weak, and I come out and move around." Xu Ning was actually already well, the night she came back, she secretly went to the space to drink some well water. Good health can't be better. However, everyone in the family felt that she was seriously ill and should take a good rest. During the past few days after returning from the hospital, let her stay in bed every day instead of going out.

Grandma Xu touched Xu Ning's forehead. It was indeed not hot, and she nodded and said, "Then you can go around in the yard and go back to the room after a while." After a high fever, she was afraid of recurrence. Rest in bed, this is the best way.

Xu Ning nodded and waited for her grandma to leave, standing alone at the door. It's early evening, and the outsiders are always yelling "Know, Know". People who work are still lowering their heads while the weather is not hot, hurry up and do more. Those with elderly people in the family, like Xu Ning's family, have already started cooking dinner. After the day was completely dark, the day's work in the brigade was over.

Xu Ning stood at the door for a while before returning to the house. She didn't want to lie down on the bed, so she went to the kitchen, sat under the stove, and helped Grandma Xu stuff firewood into the stove. When Xu Yuanchao and them returned home, the night at home had been prepared, and Xu Ning had already washed the bath, so they would wait for them to go home for dinner.

"I've all come back. Have you finished cutting the rice in Shangtangba today? There is water in the basin. Wash your hands quickly and get ready to eat." As soon as the big guy entered the house, Grandma Xu came out of the kitchen with a basin of water.

"Today is finally cut off, and now I am not afraid of rain. Yuan Dynasty, today it is very windy and cool. You and Xiaowu lifted the table into the yard, and we will eat outside." Grandpa Xu first For a wash, he washed all the muddy water on his body before going home. Now he simply wipes it and washes his hands. He picked up the towel for wiping his hands from the shelf and said while wiping his hands.

"How is Si Niu today? Is there anything uncomfortable about her body." Xu Ning was carrying a bowl of food outside when she heard her grandfather's inquiry.

"No, grandpa, I'm already healed." So, don't treat her as a seriously ill patient.

"That's good, that's good. You must pay attention to your own body. If there is any discomfort, you must quickly say." Grandpa Xu muttered. The elderly are afraid that their children will be sick, and the cost is small. The key is that they are too worrying.

The family sat in the yard to eat. The ancestors of the Xu family were civilians for 18 generations. They were all talking while eating, mainly the four elders were talking, and Xu Ning and Xu Fan were both listening. I only say a few words when I talk about myself occasionally.

When he was about to finish eating, Xu Yuanchao suddenly said, "Si Niu, your mother and I have thought about it. You buy it at the store in the county. We won't say anything, but the store bought it. Can't be empty there, do you have any plans?"

When Xu Ning heard that it was about the store, he put down the chopsticks in his hand and said, "Dad, the store I bought is located opposite to County No. 1 Middle School. The location of the store is very good, and the store is not small. More than 50 square meters. I am planning to open a fast food restaurant to specialize in school business."

In fact, Xu Ning did some research before buying this store. County No. 1 High School is the best high school in the county, with about 3,000 teachers and students in the school. Among them, there are less than 500 local students in the county town, and the rest are all admitted from surrounding villages and towns. Many students are too far away from home, it is very inconvenient to go home, often it takes a month or two to go home. Most students go back once a week.

Xu Ning also went in to see the canteen in County No. 1 Middle School, and it provided rice and vegetables. School students usually bring pickles from home when they go home. Many people live on just two bottles of pickles a week.

"Fast food? What kind of meal is fast food?" Liu Qin thinks why her daughter can understand what she says separately, but not when she is together?

"Fast food is also called fast food, that is, the restaurant prepares all the meals in advance, and then arranges them. After the guests come, they can choose according to their own taste. We can also make a set meal. For example, two vegetarian dishes and one meat dish. Money, three cents for two vegetarian dishes, one vegetarian and one meat two cents." For fast food, no one is unfamiliar in the future. This is the way many people usually spend the most three meals a day.

After listening to Xu Ning's words, Grandpa Xu didn't say anything. Grandpa Xu looked at Xu Ning and asked what this girl thought. He has lived for most of his life and has never heard of fast food.

"Si Niu, I really want to take a look at your mind. How can you come up with such a good method?" Xu Fan has been in the capital for half a year, and his vision has opened up a lot. Hearing Xu Ning's method, he immediately knew the idea was good.

"Since you have all thoughts about it, then do what you want. However, you have more than a month left to go to school. What do you plan to do with this store by then?" Xu Yuanchao now knows that his daughter has a big heart. The person with the idea, and his son said that this method is good, then he won't stop it. However, he was afraid that his daughter would not even go to school for money, so he disagreed.