Chapter 45

At noon the next day, the members of the Literary Society arrived as scheduled. After everyone prepared the food from the cafeteria, they stopped eating in the cafeteria, and all walked to the activity room with their lunch boxes.

The six sisters of Xu Ning, holding the lunch box in their hands, walked to the activity room talking and laughing along the way. Before reaching the door, I heard the voice of someone inside. As soon as I walked in, I saw Li Shuai and his boys, a lot of them were sitting in there, eating and laughing.

Li Shuai's seat was really facing the door. As soon as Xu Ning and the others appeared, Li Shuai noticed. Seeing the lunch boxes in their hands, they couldn't help but laugh: "It seems that our thoughts are the same."

Everyone gathered together and talked while eating. I see your favorite dishes in your bowl, so you are welcome, just stretch out your chopsticks and put it in your bowl. No one said dirty or anything, everyone's feelings were better than before. After eating, there is no place to wash the dishes, so everyone just put the lid on and waited for the dormitory to wash.

"Everyone is tidying up. Okay, let's sit down quickly." Xu Ning wiped the table in front of him and said, looking up at everyone.

Everyone still sat down where they sat yesterday. After sitting down, they all automatically kept quiet, waiting for Xu Ning to speak.

"Everyone knows the content of today's meeting, mainly about recruiting new clubs. Li Shuai, do you have any ideas for the Propaganda Department?" Xu Ning turned his head and asked Li Shuai, who was sitting on his left hand.

Li Shuai nodded, and gestured to Liu Yanan who was opposite. When Liu Yanan sent the things to everyone, she said: "Our propaganda team gathered together last night. Everyone thinks that we can use posters to promote the posters. Several of us discussed the format of the posters and divided them into several categories. One area. One is the rules and regulations of our literary club. The other is about the conditions for joining the club. The purpose of our club's establishment and the obligations of members after joining the club. There are also benefits after joining the club, etc., I think It's necessary to show it clearly." Don't look at Li Shuai who is always yelling, he is still very reliable when doing business, and it is very reassuring.

"We have already decided on the rules and regulations of the club and the purpose of creating the club, so you can write it directly. However, other content needs to be discussed by everyone. Also, the recruitment of new slogans will also be finalized today. "The main reason is that the time is too short. A few people in their Propaganda Department can discuss the general framework in one night, which is already very good.

After the others listened, they all nodded to express understanding. After Li Shuai finished speaking, Xu Ning took the conversation: "It's great to do so many things in one night. Everyone has heard Li Shuai's words just now, and we will solve them one by one today. The first is about the conditions for joining the company. , Let's talk about it, what are the conditions?" Xu Ning first affirmed and praised Li Shuai and his propaganda team for their ability to work. Then, start discussing the main things with everyone.

"I think the first one is to love literature. We are looking for like-minded friends." Hua Xiaoli was the first to speak. As soon as she said the first article, she won everyone's approval.

"You need to have a certain literary literacy, but I don't think this problem should be worried."

After discussing for a long time, you and I have one sentence, and finally two articles are settled. Article 1: I love literature; Article 2: I like and be good at expressing my thoughts in words. (Preferential admission for articles published in public)