Anything But Delicate (G x F)

(Goemon x Fujiko, surprisingly rare ship)

"Goemon? Goooemoon?" Fujiko calls for longingly.

"Hmm?"

The samurai opens his once shut eyes and stands up from his meditative position. He peers over the roof edge from where he was once sitting. Looking down, he see's Fujiko waving him down with her mischievous yet charming grin. Her eyes twinkle as she looks up with glee.

Frowning, Goemon reluctantly hops off the roof, swiftly landing on the ground below, not too far from Fujiko. He stands up straight and composes himself only to have Fujiko throw herself on top of him.

Fujiko laughs playfully as Goemon awkwardly spins Fujiko around from the momentum of her weight, holding his arms up in a position in which he is unsure whether to hold her or stand his ground. Eventually, he slows his roll and Fujiko was back on her heels, her arms hugging around Goemons neck.

"I missed working with you Goemon~" She rolls off her tongue joyously. "Do you know how hard it is to work with Jigen and Lupin? You're a much competent partner than those two!"

"What is it that you want?" Goemon asks, awaiting for the catch with the flattering compliments.

"Would you like to do a heist with me, samurai~?" Fujiko asks.

Goemon stands firmly in thought, though finds it difficult to think at all with a woman on top of him. The fact the he notices himself blushing does not help.

"Wh-What are you after?" He asks.

"There's a jewelry shop in Las Vegas with something a lot more special underneath," Fujiko answers, "I already have my foot in the door with a plan laid out, you want to review it with me? 70/30, deeeeeaaal?"

Fujiko pulls down on Goemons neck, making her face intimidatingly closer to his. This flusters the samurai even more, averting his eyes away from hers despite them being less than a foot apart.

"..60/40."

"Jeez, has Lupin taught you to be a little more greedy?"

"That is my offer."

Fujiko sighs and lets go of Goemon. She takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips.

"Fair enough," she sighs out, but curls the ends of her lucious red lips with a smile.

"You have a deal."

Fujiko turns on her heels and starts walking towards her motorcycle. Goemon follows.

"You want to come with me?"

"T-To review the plan," Goemon snaps back. Fujiko grins back, sitting on her motorcycle and turning it on. She pats the seat on the back.

"Well don't just stand there!"

Fujiko zooms through the old Japanese village with Goemon sitting behind, his back agains hers as he somehow balances himself in meditative position.

She weaves past wagons and trucks until finally finding herself on cement road leading to the freeway not too far from them. She zooms down the straight-away road as tree branches hover above with green leaves glowing from the sun against them.

"How did you find me?" Goemon finally asks.

"Even for such a rural town, it isn't hard to ask around if anyone has seen a badass depressed-looking samurai."