Lupin Plays With Fire 3/3 (L x J)

Lupin leaps out of bed and reaches both of his arms out completely for Jigen.
Reluctantly, Jigen grabs ahold of both of thief's hands and Lupin helps him out of bed. Then, Lupin quickly tosses Jigens arms in the air only to grab them again, intertwining his fingers along Jigens hand as they strike a tango-like pose. Jigen roles his eyes under his bangs as Lupin snickers.

The tango Moulin Rouge style out of the bedroom and down the short hallway as Lupin terribly vocalizes the in-sync duo. Fujiko and a drenched Goemon walk in on Lupin and Jigen tango-ing into the living room area just across of the kitchen. Jigen wears an annoyed face as he is tiredly shirtless as Lupin sings powerfully like a crying puppy.

"Dinners ready," Fujiko repeatedly mumbled in annoyance of Lupins hollering. Goemon, dripping head-to-toe in water, walks forward towards the hallway.

"What happened to you?" Jigen ask as he stands still with his hand still outwardly intertwined with Lupins, who also stands still, staring at Goemon.

"I was training."

"You want me to warm you up too, Goemon?" Lupin asks with a smile.

"It is not necessary and..." Goemon looks back at Jigen who seems uncomfortably bashful of his appearance now that he thinks about it. Goemon creases his eyes.

"..I rather not." He concludes.

"Suit yourself!" Lupin shoots back as Goemon continues his way down the hallway to change his clothes.
Lupin finally lets go of Jigen and the two settle down on the red leather couch, preparing themselves for what dinner may serve on their fine coffee table. He grabs the spare remote, points at the considerably old box-like TV, and turns it on. The TV flickers on and as he flips through the channels, Fujiko lays out four plates, forks, and cups for each individual.

She goes back to the kitchen and returns with a large platter of warm meatballs with spaghetti. Lupin stares with starry eyes, his mouth watering at the sight and smell.

"Wahhh Fuji-cakes! I take it back, you're a good cook! This looks so good!!"

Fujiko chuckles, flipping her hair over her shoulder proudly. "Hehe, thank you Lupin~!"

Lupin flicks to the news channel, watching as the news host gives in reports as he gets some spaghetti on his plate. It regards the inspector Zenigata, and how he is considered missing.

"Hey, look! It's pops!" Lupin points out as Goemon returns to the living room with the spare black and white kimono he has.

The gang sit together on the couch watching the news cover about Zenigatas disappearance as well as his pursuit on Lupin and his crew. Fujiko and Jigen sit on either one of Lupins sides eating whilst Goemon stands and watches. They also show footage of the wreckage they left back at the now extinct labratory as well as many pentrations of stone and rocks that seem almost man made, assumingely from Zenigata and his lack of control with his new profound powers.

A sudden unsuspected sound of thumping comes from outside, as if someone was stomping on the small staircase.

"What the-?" Lupin says.

The four turn heads to their cabin door as it bursts wide open with none other than the Inspector Zenigata.

"Zenigata!?" Lupin exclaims in surprise, his head temporarily flaming up in surprise, then it quickly disposing itself. The inspector drenched of water from head to toe with various sticks and leaves poking out of his torn clothes and hat. He pants tirelessly yet snaps his focus onto Lupin, pointing his finger the thief.

"You're under arrest Lupin!"

"But pops!" Lupin says in shock at first, but then quickly turns back to his plate and the TV.