Third Perspective (L x Z)

(L x Z mostly from a different perspective)

A yellow fiat is parked just outside the cobblestone barrier of a hilly cemetery filled with mystical oak trees and dark green bushes, all tinged with bluish lavender accents of the moon.

"What's taking Lupin so long?"
Fujiko complains from the back of the Fiat alongside Goemon, who mediates. Jigen flicks on a cigarette impatiently, waiting alongside the gang in the drivers seat.

"Who's he talking to at this hour anyways?"
The gunman mutters in question.

The three glance out the right side of the car in unison, peering up to one hill with a bench.

There, a silhouette of Lupin is seen chatting with someone else. Except from the Fiats view, the other individual is hidden by the large cobblestone barriers, making impossible to see from any angle.

Jigen sighs a breath of smoke.

"Perhaps... an old friend?" Jigen guesses.

"Or an old girlfriend." Fujiko seethes in annoyance.

"Perhaps an enemy he's yet to settle things with." Goemon suggests quietly.

"Like Zenigata?" Jigen clarifies.

"They aren't enemies." Fujiko corrects.
"If anything, they've lovers!"

"Lovers?" Jigen and Goemon respond together.

The three glance again at Lupins silhouette, who's bouncing with laughter. His hands were raised, and indeed cuffed, though that didn't seem to bother him much nor the individual he's speaking to.

"Oh yeah, that's definitely Zenigata."
Jigen then agrees.

"He swings that way?"
Goemon asks, finding the news a bit unexpected.

"I'm not surprised." Jigen says, tapping his cigarette over the cars ash tray. "That man has been chasing Lupin since forever. It's no surprise if he's infatuated in more ways than one."

"It's not like any of us are any different."
Fujiko sighs, feeling the urge to smoke as well. She leans forward and snatches Jigens pack of cigarettes from his lap to steal one. She leans back into her seat with a straight cigarette in her mouth waiting to be lit.

"I just don't understand why a cemetery of all places."

"Not exactly a romantic scenery." Jigen seconds.

"I understand it." Goemon comments, catching the twos off guard attention.

It gives Goemon an eery awkward silence, feeling the two quietly question him and what he considers romantic—though romanticism is not the main focus. The awkward staring makes his cheeks tinge a pink, seeking best to explain himself.

"Where else could they meet?"
The samurai suggests.
"They cannot dine without being recognized or go too far where getting back to our lives is a hassle. A cemetery is efficient; there's little to nobody, a lack of security, and a decent outing space. It may not be romantic, per say, but at least it is pleasant."

Fujiko snickers. "Since when did you know the complex forms of romanticism samurai?"

Goemon shuts his eyes along with his mouth, his mind growing flustered as his cheeks blush warmly.
"I-I know nothing of the such."

Jigen snickers as well, flipping out a lighter to relight his cig. He lends the light out to Fujiko, who momentarily leans forward to light her cig as well.