A Little Fun (F x Z)

(Request of a rare ship >;O,
A Woman Called Fujiko Mine and Part 2 references,
long af cuz I can)

Zenigata collapses into his office chair in the lonely, quiet, empty police station. He lets out a long, tired, hefty sigh.

The inspector stares blankly at the chaotic bulletin board with red yarn lines tied to red pins. Newspapers, documents, and photos were strung up like a messily decorated Christmas tree.

The inspector checks the time on his watch. For it merely being 3 in the morning, the old office was pretty silent compared to its bustling hours.
Until his stomach growls.

"This is getting ridiculous, even for me."
The inspector grumbles to himself as he gets up and trudges to the office lounge.

But then, Zenigata halts by his footsteps. Across the hall, he notices the light in the room was on. A sound of a working microwave hummed quietly through the door cracks.

No one is suppose to be here at this hour...
Yata went home... everyone did!
Unless someone broke in...?

Could it be...
Lupin...?!

Overly cautious, Zenigata slowly approaches the door, cuffs readily in hand.

The microwave is heard beeping before its door opens and shuts, with only silence follow. He clamps his jaw shut and gulps. Peaking through the office door window, the blinds were drawn over the glass. However, the inspector can somewhat make out a silhouette.

It was a she. And she had quite the bust.
A recognizable one.

Her!? No matter..

Zenigata bursts through the door to the other individuals' surprise. He immediately throws his cuffs. The metal clicks tightly around her wrists.

"AHH!"
Fujiko yells as she throws away her hot tea, the green hot mug shattering onto the floor. The simmering water makes a steaming mess on the floor. She pants as she glares angrily at the inspector.

The room is left as a standstill: Zenigata holding a rope with a cuffed police-uniform Fujiko at the end of it.

"And what do you think you're doing here—!"

"Watch where you throw that thing!"
Fujiko firstly hollers, clearly angrily.
"You could've seriously burned me!"

The inspector squints from the woman's rage. Zenigata is taken aback in surprise. He didn't expect to be yelled at. Though on second thought, he did endanger her.

"O-Oh uh... s-sorry." Zenigata mumbles, dropping his seriousness to be apologetic. "Anyways..."

Fujiko only makes a "Hmmph" unamused sound as she turns her head away.

"So what's with the get-up?" Zenigata immediately interrogates, pointing at Fujiko's outfit.
"What are you doing here!?"

"I'm surprised you just noticed. You must've been glued to your Lupin-case to not notice me." Fujiko suddenly grabs a hold of the rope at the end of her cuff. She tugs at it, dragging in Zenigata.

"Why else would I be here?..."
Fujiko trails off, biting her bottom lip with a small smile.

He reluctantly lets himself get tugged closer, refusing to let the rope go. Zenigata got closer by the second. Fujiko smiles back enticingly. His upright refusal has led him to be eerily close to the fem fatal.