A Date With The Inspector (L x Z)

The inspector walks into a cozy old-timey bar, holding his coat and hat in his arms, as curtesy of entering the fine establishment.

The official bar was rather subliminal compared to the packed dining area, along with a stage showing bright drawn red curtains that contrasted off its chocolate wooden flooring and paleish walls. The overall place seemed busy, but not too busy to be unreasonable to walk into.

The bartender makes their round towards their newest customer.

"Reservation?" They asked.

Zenigatas eyes flutter, reminded by the strange reason he was there.

The folded reason in his back pocket.

"Yes, a—uh—dinner for two?"
The bartender gently smiles. "Right this way."

As Zenigata passes by tables, he notices how each had a small glass vase holding a red rose or two except the table he is taken to.

There sat a lavender lupine flower.

"Hi Inspector~"

Seated at the middle of a round-table booth was a slender woman with a short blonde fro hair with unique blonde side burns and wearing a pink version of one of Marilyn Monroes signature dresses and heels to match.
Her right wrist wore a pearl bracelet that matched with her pearl faux necklace and glimmering white studs.
Despite her nails lacking any flashy colors, they shine with a glaze coat that drew attention away from her abnormally hairy arms and broad shoulders.

She gives a flirty wave.
Her long lashes winked at the inspector, who's heart skipped a beat, not because of her beauty though. She shared a frolicking grin as Zenigata sat down at the edge of the left edge of the semi circle booth seating.

It was odd, Zenigata knew, that whom he was not a woman at all.

He was really dining with none other than Lupin the Third: the enemy he's been chasing,
enticing him with an invitation of a dinner out.

...

"Why did you want me here?" Zenigata asks hastily once the serving bartender was out of ear shot.

"That's no way to treat a lady on her first date," Lupin says femininely with a small snicker, sipping his martini with lips of red.

"I've waited a while for you.
Do you usually run late to dates like this?
It's not a good look on you, Zenigata."

"I-I—?" Zenigata hesitates, now feeling bashful.

Lupin couldn't help smiling.
"Even for a gal like me to date,
you'd trip up running late, Hmm?" He teases.

Zenigata growls and scoots closer as if the grab him.
"Lupin—!"

Yet he's interrupted by Lupins raised index finger being upon his lips.

"Shh, the show is about to start!"
Lupin whispers excitedly.

With a confused frown, Zenigata looks up at the stage to see there is now a spotlight upon its velvet curtains. All other lights inside dim, leaving just the spotlight and the candles on each table.

Out comes a much cleaner luscious woman from the curtains, wearing a sequin maroon slit dress, black leggings, and velvet pumps. She wore a decorative black mask around her eyes that were etched with golden lined patterns. Her bright red lipstick lit up her gentle smile. The woman tosses her long brown hair as she approaches the microphone. Jazz began to play.