We're Close (J x G)

Jigen x Goemon with gang shit, a sportsy story based on request by  )

"I didn't know you much to be a swimmer, Goemon." Jigen squats down at the foot of the pool where Goemon has just emerged out of the water. 

The samurai huffs tiredly in nothing but his dripping fundoshi and the bandage-like wrapping around his stomach and hips. His body drenches of water after swimming across the Olympic sized pool that he's snuck into.

"Jigen," he pants out, looking up at the gunman with his long messy black bangs sticking to his face. "What.. are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing." Jigen responds back fancying a grin, his eye poking out just from under his hat. He removes his hand from his pockets and glides it over to Goemons face. He gently moves away the wet bangs sticking to Goemons face, showing the stern look of the samurai that stares at him. 

Jigen couldn't help but smile before removing and wiping his hand along his pants. 

"Well?" Jigen asks.

Goemon shuts his eyes and frowns as he feels his cheeks flush a warm pinkish color.

"It... is for a child." He admits. "The boy was suppose to swim for an upcoming competition yet got into an accident that left him immobilized. I promised him to take his place."

You too? Jigen wonders to himself. Hmmph.

"Is that so?" Jigen asks, then chuckles as he playfully pushes Goemons head down to go back into the water. Goemon reluctantly lets him, easing himself back into the pool except for his face.

"You have a weakness for cute kids asking you for things y'know." Jigen comments. 

Goemon only lowers his head partially into the water, angrily looking up whilst blowing bubbles. 

The gunman snickers. "Say, may I ask you something?"

Goemon raises his head out of the water. "You're not a child in distress, so it depends." He sarcastically mumbles back quietly. 

Jigen snorts. "I was gonna ask... 

...if I could join you?"

Goemon stares from the water that seems to flicker and glow under him as the fluorescent lights on the inner walls of pool underwater glow.

Jigen stares back, his silence showing his eagerness for an answer.

"..If you so care to." Goemon responds before dipping the rest of his head underwater. He gets in position against the smooth pool walls, then use his feet to launch himself further out into the pool. Jigen watches the samurai swim away, towards the other side, with a giddy grin. 

He utilizes the time before the samurai can swim back to take off his clothes, starting with his belt. He kicks off his shoes, socks, and pants, then tosses his jacket to the side. He undos his black tie and unbuttons his purple shirt, tossing them to the side as well. 

Finally, Jigen plops his hat delicately on top of the pile of clothes, prances away from it, and hops into the cool chlorine filled pool. He quickly surfaces, whipping his wet hair around to get his messy overgrown bangs out of his face. He looks ahead to see a shadow in the water approaching him.