And You, Are Also Sick (L/J/G)

(May as well finish this sick fic trilogy)

The morning sun bleeds through the bedroom window of the small abandoned home. Despite having enough rooms, the men of the Lupin gang decided a large shared futon in the tiniest room was more of their lifestyle, at least for the night.

Lupin slowly turns awake greeted by the ceilings, then turns over to see his sleepy neighbors.

Beside him was a gunman, and beside the gunman was a samurai. Lupin perks up awake, happy to see his partners. The thief grabs ahold of the gunmans arm and pulls himself in, his forehead nuzzling Jigens bicep.

"Mmmm, morning Jigen!"
Lupin hums happily in the shared futon.
Jigen groans annoyed in his sleep.

Lupin lifts his head up and crawls closer to with his elbows until his face is practically hovering over Jigens. Jigens face is turned away, facing Goemons, whoms also coming to.

Giddily, the thief reaches and gently cups his hand around Jigens cheeks, slowly turning the gunmans head to face the thief's.

"G'mornin' partner~" Lupin mumbles warmly with a grin. Jigen only hums back in his sleep.
"Mmm... mornin'..."

That's when Lupin notices his own cupped hands on the gunmans cheeks have grown sweaty fairly quickly.

"Jigen?"
Lupin then presses the back of hairy hand on the gunmans forehead. It was sticky from sweat and figuratively on fire.

"Jigen." Lupin repeats, demanding attention as he's brought to concern.

"I'm tired," Jigen murmurs.
"Just five more minutes."

"Are you sick?"
Lupin asks, starting to press the back of his hairy hands on Jigens cheeks as well, seeing the mans face collectively gaining heat.

"No just tired..." Jigen sighs out. Though he doesn't want to, he finds himself creasing his eyes open.

"Jeez, when did it get so hot..."

"When did you get so hot?"
Lupin asks back, his hands traveling around Jigens collar bone, chest, and arms; feeling the heat of a fever radiating everywhere as well as Jigens muscles seeming soft and weak.

Lupin sighs, removing one of his hands off Jigen to lean his hand against his palm. His other hand caressed the gunmans cheek.

Jigen grumbles something Lupin couldn't quite catch, but to the thief's surprise, Jigen turns onto his side to face Lupins chest. Lupin flinches his hand away when he did so, but then returned to petting the sick partner.

Lupin then glances ahead to see Goemon was awake and in the same position Lupin was in.

"Goemon? Can you get him something?"
Lupin asks. Goemon takes a second to realize what was wrong in the first place, then nods in reply as he gets up.

"I said I'm fine, just lemme sleep.."
Jigen grumbles. He turns to his other side, his back turned away against Lupin. Lupin frowns and crawls up into Jigens space, hugging the gunman from behind and nuzzles his cheek against the gunmans back.

"Jigeeennn. You're siiiiick." Lupin teases.

"Whateverrr, I'll be fine. Leavmme alone."
Jigen grunts tiredly.

Goemon comes back into the bedroom holding a wet rag. He swiftly reaches under the end of the futon, grabbing Lupins ankle.
"Huh—WAH—!"
Lupin yelps as he yanked, yet has it muffled from blanket he goes under. He crawls out from under the blanket as Goemon makes his way around Jigen.