You're Handsome (L x G)

(Lupin x Goemon that nobody asked for)

A full moon shines brightly in the sky with not a cloud in sight.

Goemon sits peacefully in front of the window that he crawled out of, the lone space just in front of it on the angled roof that was horizontal enough to perch on. From where he sits, he could see the majority urban landscape, the lights of households decorating the encapsulating view.

Yet his eyes are shut from seeing, him merely sitting still against the freezing winds of the night.

Petals from a nearby cherry blossom tree go frolicking in the air before running itself into Goemons hair. Despite it being such a subtle fickle thing, Goemon somehow notices this and opens his eyes just to catch a glimpse of his bangs.

Cherry blossom season, he ponders.

He nearly jolts out of his seat from the sudden slam of the window door sliding open behind him. Though his hair rises on their ends and his eyes bulge out in surprise, he barely moves another muscle to showcase his bewilderment.

"Oh Mr. Samuraiiii," Lupin rings with a goofy tone. Goemon relazed, and immediately shuts his eyes again to return to his meditative stance; It was just Lupin.

"What is it Lupin?" Goemon asks.

"Usually Jigen is around to do this.." Lupin starts. "But since he's out doing his own thing, I'm having you evaluate my clothing instead!" Lupin, more or less, demands enthusiastically.

"You are not giving me much of a say, are you?" Goemon mumbles.

"Pleaaaaaasssse?" Lupin begs.

Goemon frowns. "I will do no such thing."

"I ordered sushiiiii." Lupin only says before stepping away from the window with a knowing grin. Goemon can feel his brow annoyingly twitch. Japanese food, Goemons weakness.

With a sigh, Goemon reluctantly crawls back inside through the window to their (most likely) temporary hideout.

From where he stands, before Goemon was an old green couch, a somehow working fire place, and a beat up dresser in which Lupins entire body is leaning inside of, searching for clothes. Lupin comes out with a familiar blue suit, white collar shirt, and black bowtie all prepared nicely on a singular hanger. He closes one of the dresser doors to reveal a mirror that was on the front of it. Lupin presses the suit upon his chest and checks himself out.

"What do you think Goemon?" Lupin asks with a smile, posing in various comical ways.

"You think Fujiko will like?"

Goemon barely finds it amusing.
"Isn't that the same suit from your last date?" Goemon points out.

"Well, yes, but the date last time was canceled so she never saw me decked out in it!" Lupin says.

"You were on phone call with her while getting dressed." Goemon recalls.

"Oh right...So much of a surprise then...." Lupin trails off. He takes a moment to take a glimpse of Goemon within his mirror: the samurai's stoic, still stature that was tucked away under a baggy layer of samurai clothes. Just then, he can feel the end of his lips curl into a smile, a funny idea coming to mind. A chuckle slips out of him, causing Goemon unease of what the thief could possibly have in mind.

Lupin turns around to face Goemon with his proud mischievous monkey grin.

"Oh Goemon darling!" Lupin exclaims, motioning his hand. "Get over here!"