Lupin Plays With Fire 2/3 (L x J)

Continued request by MoonStruck001

Lupin grumpily sits criss-crossed in the steaming bathtub full of water. Fujiko casually sits on the closer toilet seat, toying with her power as she makes a towel lift and twirl in the air. 

Lupin peers into the room across the bathroom where Goemon aids Jigen in a twin sized bed. He grumbles, resting his chin in the palm of his hand and his elbow against the edge of the bathtub, then looks over at Fujiko. He watches as the towel in the air twists, it being fiddled about in the air

"How come you and Goemon control your powers so well?"

"I don't know," Fujiko answers honestly as she twiddles with her fingers in motions that the floating towel copies.

"I guess it's just a feeling."

"Yeah well I've been feeling this bathtub all night."

"It's only been 30 minutes."

"Then why is Goemon still fixing up Jigen? Did..."Lupin speaks quieter from guilt.
"Did I really burn him that bad?"

"I wouldn't complain, he didn't look too bad in a crop top, hah!"

"You know I can hear you guys from over here right?" Jigen chatters from the darkness of his room.

Goemon steps out with a closed first aid med-kit.

"I finished a while ago," He informs Lupin.
"I was simply playing with his glass of water to see if there's anything else I can do to assist him with my ...new abilities."

Lupin grumbles again.
"How come you guys get easily controllable abilities?"

"They are not," Goemon says sternly, "I believe the only controlling factor is yourself. It does what it's suppose to upon your intent."

"It was not my 'intent' to be in this bathtub." Lupin spats back.

"We know that, considering you're boiling the water." Goemon points out.

Lupin raises his brow and looks beside him. Sure enough, the water beside was bubbling. Lupin concentrates on the bubbling, watching it slowly simmer down as he naturally calms himself.

"You must learn how to harness your power Lupin, for the time being." Goemon insists.

"How are we going to get rid of these powers?" Fujiko comments. "I don't want to bring a tornado wherever I go, y'know."

Lupin gives a hopeful grin.

"I know some family connections to the scientist that probably got us here. Ya' see his daughter and I are, ehehehe, rather close!"

"Lupin!" Fujiko exclaims, butt-hurt that his connections with so many people result in the seem sleazy ways she usually pulls off. Lupin creepily giggles with a bashful face that makes others react in mild disgust. Goemon simply shakes his head.

"Lupin, try warming up Jigen. Consider it practice for controlling your power." Goemon requests.

"Me? Why me?" Lupin complains, but it was clear he was more concerned than bothered.
"What if I burn him?"

Goemon only takes off the top of his kimono, letting it dangle off his hips where it is bounded to.

"I'll be outside training by the pond. If anything were to happen, just call for me."

With that, Goemon strides down the hallway and outside the cabin with nothing but his savored katana.

"You heard Mr. Samurai." Fujiko tells, getting up and tossing the towel she was playing with onto Lupin just as he stands up in the bathtub.