" BEGINNING "

Mission accomplie papa; I told dad, after i got inside to his office, he gave my team a mission and we already accomplished it.

Le travail sera fait { Job will done win} He says, while seating down to his table, I was staring at him, and he just holding his wine. he's a Mafia boss here in french I knew that we also have the base in Thailand and more places, I trained to kill traitors to kill our enemies.

Papa je veux retourner en Thaïlande je veux continuer mes études d'ingénieur {Dad I want to go back to Thailand I want to continue my study as engineer } He was surprised and immediately looked at me, I swallowed my own saliva because of his scary look. I compost my self and also looking at him.

Vous n'avez pas besoin de cette victoire, votre avenir est déjà assuré, je sais que vous le savez. {You don't need any of that win, your future are secured already, I knew that you already knows that.}
You promise that you will let me go back after I finish the mission, I want to study dad I want this because this is my dream I hope you understand; I says, he angrily looking at me having those scary eyes.

Stop your stubbornness, You know how dangerous out there, especially your alone, I will let you study like you always wanted but not in Thailand; He shouted and I stood up because of his answer I'm furious.

No pa'pa I will study in Thailand, You trained me to kill enemies, I successfully finished the mission unharmed I can protect my self believe me; I answered, he stood from his set, I also stood up from sitting.

You don't know how dangerous people are in Thailand win, you don't know anything you're stubbornness will kill you do you understand that!!.He shouted, I knew that but I'm not who I am for nothing.

I can take care of myself Pa'pa What's the point of my training if I'm always going to hide behind you, I want to go back wether you like it or not I will go back in Thailand; I answered and walked out of his room. I still heard his scream and I just kept walking until I got out of his room and I saw mile and apo my team we are trio's.

Are you leaving win? Apo asked, I just nodded and continued walking until we reached my room.

But win, the boss is right, the gangster their wasn't that, simple, especially since the enemy of the organization is based there, it's too dangerous for you to go there alone; Mile said I faced them and sat on my bed.

Mile/ apo stop convincing me I want to go there not to fight them alone I want to continue my study in low-key, no one will know that I am the son of a mafia boss and a member of an organization here, I still accept missions if based there; Apo looked at Mile.

But win I... I didn't let Mile finished what he had to say when apo shook his head at him.

We can't change his mind mile, we all know him when he has made a final decision, we can't go with you there because the master has given many orders but we will follow that as soon as possible; I shook my head when Apo said that he didn't want them to go there.

Don't, I'll call when I need your help, it's better if I'm the only one there; They both breathed heavily and nodded when my cell phone vibrated, I took it and read it to my dad.

I know I can't stop you from leaving, take care of yourself win I can't lose you like your mother-> Dad

I understand his concern but I want to finish my studies in Thailand, this is not just my dream but mom's wants me to do this. I just smiled knowing that he was just afraid that something bad would happen to me there, we lost mom in our last war battle with Thai organization so that's why he was worried that I would go back there.

Mile and Apo left because they had something to do, I took the luggage and put the things I needed in there, I also brought weapons for emergency.
I bring my colt single army pistol, Beretta M9, ​​colt 1911, hand gun, revolver and a small pistol. Then when everything was inserted, I put it on top of the luggage and pulled it down.

Young master, let me help you; I nodded and gave the suitcase to a staff member.
Bring that to my private jet; I told him, he immediately followed my order, I looked at the whole organization, finally I can get out of this place, I can finally do what I really wanted to do.

Everything is ready young master; I immediately boarded the jet, I looked at the place, if someone sees this, The construction of the house is beautiful, the design and how the construction is detailed, you would not think that this is just a secret place of the organization.  It's a 4 year's course in engineering, it's more than enough, anyway I've been talking for since a while ago, you don't know my name yet.

I'm win metawin son of mafia boss organization here in France 22 years old 1st year engineering, I choose to finish my course in thailand because I know that dad will send someone when I study here, I also want to stay away from trouble and this is my mom's dream I want to fulfill it.
I'm good at combat, with weapons there is no problem on the three of us, apo and mile. I'm the sniper. Dad himself trained me since I was 5 years old, that's why I know how to use any kind of gun. I'm also a Black belter, apart from the gun in my luggage, I have a design gun it looks like a toy and it's small it's called browning Hi-power gun my mom made it herself back then and I carry it everywhere I go it's also automatic that's why it's easy to carry, no one will know it's a real gun because it's made of plastic. I hope that nothing will happen during my stay here in Thailand, I'm in the enemy's place, good thing no one knows and saw my face apart from Mile/ apo and those close to me, they all know that we're trios but no one saw our face during missions, I'm first mile is second and apo is the third. No organization knows me as the son of mafia boss in France, except the heiress of each organization they saw my face.
I sighed deeply and I relax myself, maybe being a student is a good thing it's my dream though see you all in Thailand......