" PART 8"

Nanon and I are here today at the gymnasium, there aren't many people because it's still very early, I don't know why I'm awake at this hours I'm not a morning person though.

Win, I just wanted to ask you something if it's okay".... I looked at nanon and nodded to him.

Yes, what is that?.. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

Can we know who you really are, the name of your parents, You all knows about us already but we only know a little about you, I was silent because of his question.

But it's okay if you don't tell, I know that there is a reason...... He said I patted him and gave a small smile.

My life is different from yours, mom's name is Camile metawin, she is French and dad is a Thai, his name is chakan metawin, I grew up with only my dad because mom died early, and because of that dad became stricter towards me, Actually I admire your life, you can do whatever you want to do, you can be careless if you want too, unlike me; I smiled bitterly at him he just looked at me, they're lucky to have this kind of life, actually I don't regret that I became the child of my parents, despite everything all they want is my safety, it's just that the world we live in is too dangerous and complicated for ordinary people. We can't guarantee there safety, especially since many people want to get their hands on the power of the legacy organization, as the heiress, it is my duty to protect the clan that my parents fought for all their lives.

But you enjoy you life, right? From what I see, you're rich; He said I messed up his hair and smiled to him.

We are rich, but you're also rich isn't it, but in life Money doesn't always make people happy, Money can't buy something we really like; I answered this time he smiled and nodded to what I said, Money can't buy everything.

You're right, that's why sometimes I don't understand my parents why they are so busy with business, they always say that everything is for me, They don't know that I don't need money, I just need their attention and love;  I took a deep breath and stood up. I reached out my hand to help him.

Come on before we start drama again, maybe new will already here at the University; He took my hand and stood up, I put my arm around him and we left.

You guy's are too early!! Nanon and I were both surprised.

Ugly duckling!!! what the hell new!! do you want me to die ahhh that's surprising; New pouted because of what Nanon said I just shook my head at both of them.

Wow ugly duckling, do you know how handsome I'm I ? He held my shoulder and waited for me to say something. I smirked and looked at Nanon who now had an disgust face.

New dog is even more handsome than you, Come on, I'm hungry; I answered. He looked at me in disbelief while nanon laughed at him.

Wtf dude, the dog is even more handsome bwhahahahhaha!!! Nanon said.

You're stupid, I'm handsome than both of you; He proudly said, I thought of something.

You're making a fool on me win, I can get back from you F***k You!! he screamed and the other students looked at us.

tsk, someone was pissed at early morning hahaha!! I didn't know that you have this side win, new's face is funny; Nanon said actually I never did something like this before even though I was with apo and mile I never did like this because I have to look like brave in front of everyone, especially in front of all the legacy organizations I should be brave and fierce but doing something like this not too bad at all kinda fun though.

Win metawin We meet again; The smile on my lips disappeared when I saw dew still with his friends, I looked at new and nanon was now behind me.

Please go to the canteen first,same order for me; I said to the two while still looking at dew, Nanon got what I meant because he pulled New to leave, we are the only four left here now, there are students who passing by but I didn't take my eyes off him.

Winn....Winn...... winnn What did you eat and you come to my territory? Are you really that desperate to die? He said, I smirk at him.

Dew tittipom Aren't you tired of your treats, Little kitten can't scare the tiger, even you will send millions of treats I don't care but don't get me started because I'll make sure I'm the one to finish the game that you fucking started; I told him, his friend was about to approach when he blocked him.

You're too brave on the outside, but you're weak on the inside; He didn't finish what he had to say when his friend spoke.

Dew, let's finish this Arrogant man!! He said angrily, I crossed my arms, I was about to speak but someone spoke from behind me, I closed my eyes because of what he did, he always comes when dew is here.

Win Nanon said you are here, what the hell g..... Bright didn't finish what he was going to say when he saw that they were in front of me,  he immediately came to me I want to step on him because he will get into trouble again.

Awww Bright vachirawit be careful, He's not just a pretty, face Prenez bien soin de lui, gagnez, car toute l'organisation le connaît déjà. (Take care of him very well win, because the whole organization already knows about him.) He said my hand tightened because of what he said he immediately laughed and left, I looked at Bright who was still confused about what happened .

You shouldn't come here P'; I said and I started walking I felt him follow.

What was the last thing Dew said about me? He asked while we were walking, I stopped and held both of his hands and he looked at it.

I can't protect you all the time but don't forget to call me if anything bad happened it's all my fault that you drag into this messed I'm sorry P'.... I said while looking at our hands he frowned because of what I said.....

I can't get you win What do you mean? He asked, I just smiled and walked again.

Where did you go and why are you two together? Ohm said when he saw us, I sat next to new, he gave me the pizza and pink milk that I always order, I thanked him and we started, bright sat next to Tay,

Bright, the outing for all the freshman next week was approved already, the head directors have agreed; Ohm told bright I was just listening to them while they were talking.

I heard it earlier already, I should tell you too, but you know already,

I think all the freshman was excited, Isn't it?  Bright asked us and I looked at them, their smiles grew because of what Bright said, they were both just excited.

Ohhhh don't be too excited right win!! I didn't need to see who it was because hearing his voice made my head start to heat up.

What are you doing here dew!! You're like a dog asking for attention; I just kept quiet and ignored them, I saw Praew's hand in my shoulder, he had just arrived at our table and the noise and chaos of the two of them started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mile/ Apo; Apo and I stood up straight when the master spoke, we just got home from the mission, luckily, win immediately called back up.

Yes master!! We said together, he stood up with wine in hand, apo and I just looked at him, he's the head of this organization which is legacy, he is the big boss in whole organization, that's why no one wants to compete with him, except for dark organization, the master is also so angry with the entire clan of the dark organization because of the death of the head mistress, win's mother.

Both of you go to Thailand, I know that win won't agree if I tell this to him now on the phone, that's why you went there without his knowing and that's my order on both of you; He said he looked at me and apo, Apo looked at me and I did the same.

YES MASTER; We said in unison, we immediately left when he gave us a signal, I knew that win didn't want it but there was nothing we could do, I just smiled apo and I entered our room.

He won't like this mile, he's going to hate this, we all know what win wants;  Apo said while putting away his things.

He will understand this let's trust him;  He nodded, when we finished packing our things, we put it aside and rested, we're going back to Thailand tomorrow morning.

SEE YOU ALL IN THAILAND