" FINALLY "

After the tragic death of the master of legacy organization, All the organizations became quiet again, Pornthip continues her duty as lady master for three organizations while the position of master is still vacant, because everyone believes that their master was still alive. It's been 4 years since that day happened, Win's friends never believe that the master of legacy is dead, They've all known what he can do that's why they didn't believe that his life will end there.

Master when are you coming back to France? It's been 4 years everything is fine now, They're waiting for you, He's waiting for you to come back, They didn't believe that you're gone; One of his man said, a man was just sitting at the table and looking at a picture frame while holding a wine of glass in his hands.

It's been 1 year since I woke up dale, The plan was different from what happened, I didn't expect to be alive after that fight; He said to his man, He put the glass on the table and stood up looking at the entire city of the United Kingdom.

Master, Everything has a good reason, That man sacrifice his own life to saved you because he wanted to give your life an extension, He wanted to give you the ending you deserve, The man that's always waiting for your return has suffered too much because of you, How long will he have to wait again? He said to his boss, The master looked at him with sadness in his eyes, He knew about that, so the guilt he felt got heavier. He was just looking at the whole city of London at first he didn't know that his men had brought him here, He didn't wake up immediately because of the wound he got and it led to a 3-years coma, After 3 years he woke up. He didn't think he would be alive after that day, He was ready to leave, but unexpectedly, he is still alive today.

Master, Think carefully, if you are ready to come back, I will still come with you wherever you go, I will accompany you just call me when you need something and besides that the lady master needs you, She suffered too because she blame herself for not protecting you; The man said to his boss, The master just gently nodded his head and the man immediately left inside his boss's room. After the man left, The master took a deep breath, He's not sure what decision we will make especially now that everything is fine, But he was worried about one person, The person that was waiting for his return Even though he didn't sure that his alive, The person suffered a lot and was hurt because of him. He let out a deep breath.

I'll be back, My P'....

I took out my phone and Dial the person I was sorry too, I made her suffer.

Hello? She immediately answered my call.

I'm coming home, Pornthip; I told her and ended the call, She's smart. That's why I know that she knows who I was.

★“  NANON short pov ”★

Congratulations P'Tay finally this day came; I greeted Tay because today was their wedding day. Ohm and I were already married 2 years ago, and we did it in L.A. because same sex marriage is not yet legal in Thailand.

We're waiting for this like forever, finally we are here now, Who would have thought that the man I scolded before is the one who will be with me for the rest of my life; Tay answered me with a big smile on his face. we've become friends for almost 8 years now, I fixed his tie and hair, and Tay smiled when I finished fixing it.

Do you think bright will come? I asked Tay but he shrugged his shoulder, Bright was diagnosed in Phonophobia for 2 year's, During those two years, The four of us were always there to support him, Even princess was there too, Their engagement was already canceled 3 years ago, Despite everything we did, Bright always looked for only one person when his phobia comeback, No matter what kind of sounds as long as it's loud he was afraid of it. During those two years, pornthip and chaiya also went to see him too, asking how he was doing, We don't know the whole story, but pornthip said win died 4 years ago. It's hard to accept the fact that we didn't have a proper conversation after that incident, but I think it was harder for Bright to accept that win was gone forever.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧 ●♥︎𝐁𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂●♥︎ 🎉