★" PART 27 "★

★" OHM POV "★

I was on Nanon's shoulder while waiting for new and Tay arrival.

Where are those two in thirty-one minutes the bidding will starts; Nanon said, I looked at the watch I was wearing. We are here in a small casino, we are actually wearing masks, Tawan gave them to us last night suddenly. He said there was a big businessman man attending tonight, I didn't even ask who it was because I didn't care at all and it was better this way so no one would recognize us.

Babe Is that; I looked at the way he looked, My eyebrows were raised because I saw the man he's looking, His arrival caught attention because he was wearing a black suit and was accompanied by five bodyguards, besides that he was not wearing a mask like us.

Praew somchai? I questionly asked, He turned his eyes around I knew that he couldn't see us because the place where we were sitting was quite dark. He immediately found a seat. I think the VIP table is really for them because there is written on it. His bodyguards immediately moved behind him.

Could he be part of their main vip customer tonight; Nanon and I were still looking at him, I didn't even answer when the upstairs door opened again where Praew passed awhile ago. This time we were even more surprised by the person who came out, He was also here? are they the ones who are said to be big clients tonight?

Dew Tittipom, He's here too; Nanon said weakly.

What are you two doing, Who are you looking at; We didn't notice new and tay arrival, They looked at where we were looking and they both reacted the same way. We saw that Praew raised his hand to Dew, I was even more confused since when did they become friends? Well, They almost killed each other at school before.

Both of them are friends? I shook my head because I didn't even know too, like when or what the hell is going on. They were both at the VIP table, I looked around the entire casino, It was almost full but there was still one VIP table vacant is there another important client coming?

Let's sit, Don't mind them; Tay said and they both seated, I removed my gaze to them and I look back at Tay.

There is still one VIP table vacant, Do you think they're still one VIP client will come? I asked the three of them.

Maybe Praew and dew is one of them, I was told three so there is one more that will come; Tawan answered and I nodded.

I'll take wine; New told us we all nodded, He stood up and went to where the wine was placed.

How's work, After that vacation this is the time we saw each other again; Nanon said to Tawan.

Nothing has changed, by the way I also sent an invitation card to Bright but I don't know if he will come; He said it had been a few months since we last saw him.

You sent it that's why I'm going, How are you everyone; We all look where that voice came from and we all got shocked when we saw him.

Damn you're here It's good that you came bright; I said happily, Tawan and I had a fist bump with him.

It's not too busy at the office that's why I went here and we haven't seen each other in a few months; He said I moved forward a little so he could sit.

Because you're too busy, How are you, How's your France trip? I asked him, He get some wine before answering me.

I found him unexpectedly, But he's gone again without my knowledge; He said I raised my eyebrows.