★" PART 34 "★

★" KUEA POV "

Good evening everyone. Welcome to the deadly game. I want the participants of each organization to stand up, The Legal organization will not fight anyone tonight, The legal organization remains equal to all organizations present tonight. As for the contestants I just want to say this that only one clan will make it out alive in the arena, The last clan standing will be the one who will be the winner. Rules is rules, Kill or be killed, The only way to survive in this game is to kill or else your the one will die. The current rank 1 organization was also present tonight please give us your word's master win metawin from legacy organization please round of applause. Win immediately stood up when Jeff called him.

I won't make it longer , It's been 20th year since the organization we built became rank 1, First I would like to thank all my members who have been part of this organization, My elders, Tito's, Aunty's, The legacy was not in the current state if not because of your help, Behalf of Master Chakan metawin were forever grateful for the undying support you gave as, as you're current and present master, I can promise that Legacy will remain to the top, No matter what happened, I won't allow anyone to take anything that belongs to us, To all participants beware because my member that will participate Kill anyone who dares to fight us, And to my members, Safety is important, No matter what happened get out alive, Kill everyone without mercy and that is my order as your master; Win said emotionlessly as he looked at them, Some of the group nodded and others retreated. Our people cheered after he spoke, My face remained emotionless while looking at everyone below, Win is right, We will not allow someone who dares to fight us to live.

Legacy..... Legacy... Legacy.... Legacy.... Legacy...

Still on top... still on top.... still on top.....

Kill... kill.... kill.... kill......

After Win spoke, He immediately sat next to me while Bright was on the other side. I don't know but I hope he won't have nightmares after he sees this, This is his first time watching this kind of killings.

Kuea, Lian change of plan; We both look at Win who's now spoke while his gaze still down there.

Why? Is there a problem? I asked and he looked at me for a moment.

Haru and Haruki was going to participate too, I will fight them alone, Make sure no one on their side left alive when the deadly game starts; He said, Lian and I looked down and he's right, Haru and Haruki are also sitting in the participants chair not only advance ninjas and assassins was with them but almost all of his men's are with him.

Good evening everyone, The dark organization wants to tell us something; P'Jeff grabbed our attention since he was the MC tonight, I saw win looking at them straight to the eye's.

Go ahead Haruki; After P' Jeff said that he stood up right away.

I just want to add some fun, I will fight and so did haru, I just want to know if we can take sides especially we're alley, Legacy did the same; He said while looking at us, I lend backward because I don't care.

Okay, That's all? He nodded and sat down again.

Tsk As if he can win over us; Chaiya said.

That's more I like it, I can dispatch him without any problem; Pornthip said, I looked at win and he just staring at Bright, Which is now visible too see that he's nervous. Win smiled bitterly at him and bright didn't see it, I don't know but I felt nervous in win's gaze towards bright.

Pornthip follow me, P' Bai don't leave in Jay side, Pornthip and I are just going to talk about something; Win suddenly said.

Huh? Where are you going? Bright asked him, Win smiled and patted his shoulder.