" PART 13 "

After a long vacation we are back here in Bangkok. Bright and I's friendship is getting stronger and we know that they are too, Apo and Mile are also studying here at the university. I don't know what they were thinking especially since they finished school but I just let it go.

I'm looking for you everywhere you're just here, Ohm was looking for you; That's what new says when he saw me, I first arranged the things I had brought earlier and immediately followed him.

Is there a problem? is it too early? I asked, We were walking together now, but before I got to their table, We're ohm was with bright I saw that Apo and Mile seems have a problem because of thier faces, they seemed to have a big problem, When they saw me, Mile immediately pulled me away and Apo followed, I even heard new's shout but they ignored it.

Mile let me go, what's wrong with you? I told him when we stop far from them, They look around the corner when there was no one around, They both sighed.

The master is here now and he called a meeting for all the members of the legacy, He asked me to deliver the message to you and he says it will be held tonight at midnight at the hotel that you own. I was surprised because Mile said, Dad is in Thailand? right now and he called for a meeting?

What is the real reason and you are here, Dad will not just call a meeting if it is not important especially it will be held here in Thailand, Did you hide on me something? I curiously ask them, It looks like I needs to intervene in the organization again a lot has happened but I don't know everything, I only know a little now.

Honestly win, We don't really know either, I just received the message from master and we just saw him again here in Thailand this afternoon, All we know that the masters of the east and south are also there and the heiresses are there also includes all legacy organization members; Apo says, I thought for a moment.

The south and east are also there, I know they are on our side, But what is the reason for this big gathering?

Okay I'll see you both tonight; Apo shook his head that's why I looked at him in confused.

We will go there together, Master said everyone should be in formal attire and should re-; He didn't finish what he had to say when we heard bright voices, I turned around and they were there, When they saw us they immediately went to our place.

What are you three doing here? The class is about to start; Ohm said, I looked at mile and apo they were the same too, I turned my gaze back to them and they were now confused while looking at us.

Come on, We might be late; I said and pulled the four of them, Mile and Apo followed, While we were on the way I was still thinking about what could happen tonight and what this gathering is for, I feel that there is something different here especially that it will be held in Thailand.

Your out of space, can you tell me if there is a problem? Bright asked, I smiled at him and shook my head.

I'm okay I just thought of something, Have you finished breakfast? He stopped and looked into my eyes, His gaze was strange.

Have you eaten breakfast? I shook my head, I was supposed to have breakfast with them earlier, But mile pulled me away, I was about to answer when someone's phone rang, I know it wasn't mine, We all looked at mile and Apo because thier phones rang at the same time, They go away first before answering I know that it was an organization that called, I also saw apo look at me and hung up the call. We continue walking as if it's nothing happened, Bright is still by my side, two days have passed since we went to the beach, We're always together, Others thought we were in relationships, We're getting to know each other and know that I love him more , It's not just love, It's already deep. We were already inside the campus building but my phone rang and they all looked at me.

You three are busy; New said, Tay is next to him they are close right away? I gave a signal that I would just answer, They nodded and sat in the vacant chair here it's dad who called me.

Je suis au milieu de l'école papa, as-tu besoin de quelque chose ?
( I'm in the middle of school, Dad, do you need anything? ) I ask him right away from the line, I hear many voices I think he's in the meeting.

désolé fils, est-ce que mile t'a parlé de ce soir?
(I'm sorry son, did Mile tell you about tonight?) After saying this, I looked at Mile and answered again.

Oui! mais puis-je poser une question papa (Yes! but can I ask a question dad?) I heard him stood up from his seat.

Qu'est-ce que c'est fils? ( What is is son?) He quickly replied

Quelle est la raison derrière ce grand événement, j'entends que non seulement les membres de Legacy étaient , le sud et l'est étaient également présents à je crois que ce n'est pas un simple dîner. ( What's the reason behind this big event, I hear not only the members of legacy was there, south and east was also present to I believe this is not simple dinner. ) I heard him sigh and that answer all my questions.

I get it now, I will know everything later see you dad; I told him and ended the call I immediately went back to the table we're they waited at me, When they saw me they immediately stood up, I saw that Apo was talking to me with his eyes, I shook my head and we continued walking.

( Master )
<Win dad>

Everything is ready master; One of our staff said, I gave a signal that he can leave, I looked at the pictures in front of me. The way he looks at the man I know that he loves him, This is the first time I've seen him this happy after he lost his mother the happy kid I know was already gone, It also disappeared at the same time as his mom disappeared.

Master this is his info, He is bright vachirawit, The only son of dale and kim vachirawit they own the vachirawit malls and buildings;
I looked at the info that my assistant gave me, His parents were a business man and woman they have lot's of properties and shop, The Info about the man there's nothing suspicious and there is nothing unusual.

John! Do you think he loves this man? I ask him, He look at the picture that I put on my table.

From what I can see master, He seems to love this man, besides that, I just saw how happy the young master after a long time;  I nodded because I see it too. But it's dangerous for both of them, I know my son knows what will possibly happen, I don't want them to be like me and his mom, I don't want to repeat what happened before. I took a deep breath and looked at the two photos, It's for their good, It's for win's future.

Master! East sent a message saying that the young lady will come for tonight's event if it's okay with you; The bold Idea form from my head and I nodded him.

It's fine she can go; I said and turn my chair back, After I finish my drinks I turn back again on him a devil smile flash from my face.

Master you're planning to; He didn't finish what he was going to say when I nodded.

It's for the best Jhon, I hope he won't hate me after this;  He seemed to want to say more but he chose to nod, I called the organizer for tonight and give the exact plan, I hope this will be worth it.

Let's start the exciting part see yah!!!

" CUT "

" SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER "