★" PART 33 "★

Looking at this dark place It's remind me how dark the world we live in. This day finally happened. Today was the gathering day, Bright and I were still outside since awhile ago, I wasn't going to take him here but he insisted, Pornthip said I can take him since her boyfriend is with her too.

No matter what happens, Don't stay away from me, This place is no joke P' you shouldn't come here; I said to him as we both looked outside, We could see from here the arrival of the guests, There were also assassin's and ninjas with them.

I will, Don't worry about anything; He answered me, I'm still not complacent, I know how dangerous this place is especially Haru and Haruki is here.

Jay, Anything happened don't take your eyes off to bright; He nodded before he answered me.

Yes master; He replied we both holding our hands, I think chaiya and pornthip were already inside.

Master, Apo said that you are about to enter; Jay said, I immediately nodded at him the Ninja's who will join us inside are in the other van, I can also see other assassin's who have keep the area safe.

Master,  All the guests are already inside; Jay said, He's sitting in the passenger seat while Bright and I are in the back. I didn't see anyone outside so I think he's right, I looked bright and he did the same. I gave him my hand when I got out of the car, I'm wearing my red tuxedo while he's wearing black. Our colleagues immediately went in front of me, Bright and I were in the middle while jay was in front, We were all wearing earpieces, I know that uncle Jady and atid were also wearing same so that our internal communication inside is faster. We made our way to the entrance our men's bowed when they saw me.

Everything is ready master; They said in unison, I didn't answered me and bright entered the room. Jay opened the door for us, The assassin's who will join me here are still next to me.

Welcome the mafia boss of legacy organization, Your finally here win; I saw Jeff the mafia boss of legal organization, The first organization that has been created since 80 years.

P'Jeff, I'm sorry if I'm late; I told him he looked at bright, I move forward to cover bright.

Where's your fiance? He asked, I haven't answered yet when pornthip spoke behind us with James still with her.

Good evening P'Jeff; Pornthip said while holding James' arm.

Master; James greeted me, I answered him with a nod.

Pornthip who is this handsome guy with you? Pornthip looked at James and James looked at her as well.

This is my boyfriend P'jeff, He is James; P'Jeff was confused when he heard that, His eyes immediately returned to me and Bright. Before he could say anything, Someone spoken behind us my eyes immediately darkened when I saw the person coming here, Dew was with him, He still had a bandage on his arm.

Welcome to the gathering win, The youngest mafia boss in this generation, I'm glad to see you here tonight, Good evening P' Jeff; He said with a smile, I can feel Bright's hands were holding me from behind.

It's nice to see you again Mr. Haruki of dark organization; I saw a smirk on pornthip face when she face dew.

Owwwww..... The lady master was here, It's was nice meeting you again pornthip; He said with a fake smile, I remained myself emotionless, While staring at his pathetic face in front of me.

Win you're here, Haruki how are you? Uncle Atid greeted us with a smile.

Good evening Uncle atid, Uncle Jady; I greeted both of them when they arrived at our place. They both looked at bright but immediately turned it back to haruki.