" PART 15 "

We arrived at the venue at 10:30, Mile was wearing an all black tuxedo and also apo. From here outside, We can see the guests coming in and out, some with bodyguards and others wearing simple clothes, I also spotted the members of the legacy organization, I can easily recognize our members because of the symbols we have. It's a silver tattoo that looks like a crown on the neck but it's different of mine because I have a big crown in my back symbolize of me being the heiress.

Let's go down win, The master is waiting inside; Mile said, I nodded and fixed my necktie before we went down, Every member of our organization immediately bowed when they saw us. As soon as we went inside, I was not surprised if many people were already here because not only two organizations were here but four organizations were gathering in this hall. I grabbed a wine, Mile and grandson did the same and we made our way to dads direction. I nodded to people who greeted me and I immediately went to dad to pay my respects to him.

Good evening dad, How are you? I'm sorry if I didn't get to you right away when you arrived here in Thailand; I told him, He immediately looked at me and patted my back, He was wearing a red tuxedo and he looked scary because of his appearance, He proved that he is the boss of the most powerful organizations in the world.

It's good that you're here son, You can do what you want to do mile and apo, Win and I just talk to the other boss that present tonight; Dad said to mile and apo and both of them submit to him.

Okay master! We will make more rounds to see if anyone entered the event who was not invited; I looked at them both to tell them to be careful, It's not impossible that no enemy can enter, Especially with the number of people here because other members of each organization are also here, that's why the security is doubled.

Let's go, The three bosses of each organization are here as well as each heiress; I didn't answer what dad said and just followed him, We went to one of the very big tables in the middle, I immediately saw the masters of three other organizations and their children were also at the table. Each of their security is behind them, Like me they are also wearing tuxedos, others are wearing black and some of them are white, But like the legacy members, Their security is also wearing black.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Thank you very much for coming today, My son is here now; Dad said happily, Everyone stood up and bowed to him and I did the same, But my faces showed no emotion while looking at them.

Win! I miss you!; I was surprised but my face didn't change a woman jumped up and hugged me and everyone at the table looked at us.

Let go; I said coldly, She looked at me and I did the same to her, Who is this girl and she seems to be close to me, I don't want to be hugged by anyone other than my boyfriend, I don't want to hurt bright when he found out that I hugged someone else.

Win, It's me chaiya you don't remember me? I tried to remember if I knew anyone named Chaiya, I knew that she's the East's daughter and lian's sister but I didn't remember knowing her.

You don't remember her? She is my younger sister, You used to play with her and you called her “Iya!” Iya? Before I could answer, We heard dad speak and I looked at him, My face remained emotionless.

Sit down son so you can all talk, Mile please tell me if everything is ready;  Dad told Mile, He just arrived, I looked at him and he left immediately after dad spoke, I took wine from the table and just listened to them, But the conversation came back to me.

Wait a minute, I'm not done with win, do you really not recognize me? She said like a child, Lian looked at her and looked at me, I remembered something about her but I didn't know it was her she changed a lot, I didn't know how to react because we were really close before, She was the first girl I talk and played.