"PART 20"

I woke up first, I just quietly watched bright, How can I leave this man. Mile and apo had already left last night, Lian and Kuea went with him because aunt hanna also ordered something to them. I trace every single I can touch on his face, everything I kissed last night was mine, I don't share what's mine, I want to hide him forever but I know that's impossible. I still thought about what chaiya said last night, His parents arrange his marriage to his old friend, It just like pornthip and me. Even though pornthip and I don't agree about that engagement, The time will come when we really need that, That marriage cannot be avoided especially since we are both heirs to the organization.

Is the view good? I blinked when he suddenly spoke.

Good morning! I greeted him, He smiled and came closer to me, I fixed the blanket for both of us.

Are you feeling okay? do you feel anything? I asked him, He hugged me tightly and shook his head, He rested his head on my chest.

I'm fine, It's just that my lower part hurts; I smiled, He hid his face in my chest, He's cute when he's shy. I carried him to the bathtub and I put him down.

I'm going to take a bath you stay there to get rid of the pain; I said he nodded.

Come here sit with me; He said, I smiled and approached him, He exchange our position I was under him. I took the soap and put it on him, He just let me do what I'm doing, while he put his head on my shoulder, I quickly get a kiss from him I Can't resist his charm he's too cute.

Mile and apo did they leave already? He suddenly asked, I just nodded to him and continued what I did, I kissed his right shoulder.

They leave last night; I answered and took the mini shower, I removed the soap from his body and this time I put shampoo on him.

I didn't see theme since four days ago;  He said, I gently scrub the shampoo in his head, After making sure that his hair was clean, I took the shower again, I was surprised when he suddenly kissed me, I answered that.
He stopped and put our head together.

If ever you're going to leave, Can you come back right away? He said softly while our foreheads were still touching, I pulled away and kissed his forehead.

I will.. Let's clean our bodies now, We have to eat outside; I said to him and he nodded. We both came out in the bathtub and we take shower together. After we're done talking shower he use my shirt and short, I wore black leather jacket and white t-shirts and black pants.

I heard vibrations, He immediately took out his phone. I took my wallet and phone and put it in the shorts, I saw that he also put his cellphone back in his pocket, He immediately grabbed my hand and we went out of the unit together.

( NEW POV )

We haven't seen mile and apo for a week, Win didn't come in and neither did lian and kuea, I thought on what chaiya said two days ago are they really leaving? The school was also quiet or we weren't used to Win and Bright not being here, I was always with Tawan and nanon together with ohm, Even they don't know what really happened to win and bright I think we all had they same idea already.

Your thoughts are so far, Why are you so early? It was Tawan, I called him Tawan and he agreed, Nanon and ohm wasn't here yet.

I just thought of win and bright, Do you think chaiya saying was true? I asked him, He sit next to me.

I don't know, But I saw pornthip a while ago with a man; He said, Before I could answer I saw pornthip behind him, He was with a man and they were talking.

Pornthip; I shouted and they looked at us and immediately came here.

Why? She gently said, The guy grabbed her, I think this is her boyfriend he's kinda possessive.