"PART 17"

We are leaving win's condo now, The wound he got yesterday is pretty okay now, Actually too much happened yesterday, I already have an idea that he might be a mafia member but I didn't think he was actually a son of the mafia boss, He is a different man that I see every day from what I used to see yesterday, His cold voice is scary, He is scary when his angry, But I know that he is not like that to me, I also know that it is dangerous for me to have a relationship with him because the mafia has many enemies, But I love him that's why I can accept everything. I now know why apo, mile and him are always together because those two are also members of thier organization.

What are you thinking? are you alright? Win asked when he saw me outside the car, He just came out from inside the condo since he took something there.

Nothing, I just now understood what is happening, Anyway, are you sure they will really move to our university? I asked, He knew what I was talking about.

Do you think they are joking? He said, I shook my head because I don't think those people are joking.

Will you tell Ohm and rest of our friends about your personality? I told him, He opened the door for me.

It should be, It's just dangerous for them, I can protect you but I'm not always by their side to protect them, Maybe in the future or if that happens, I'm willing to risk everything I have to protect them, Because they're my friends and they're important for me too; He said and I smiled.

I know they will understand why you didn't say it right away, Win about Praew, Didn't you say that their organization is not an enemy but also not an ally, Then what will happen in the future? I'm Confusedly ask him, He looked at me for a moment and immediately returned his gaze to the road.

There are only two options, One we can make them an alley and the other one we can make them an enemy, As far as I know their family is close to dew's family, I don't know anything else asides that; His answer made me confused, if Praew family is on Dew's family side then why do they fight like that at school? as if they don't like each other?

Huh? Then why are they acting like that at school, I'm kinda confused by there action, As if they don't like each other; I told him.

Only dad and I know's that thier families are closed to each other, I know Praew has a plan when he approached me, I just let him think that I don't know anything, Bright, The world I belong to is very chaotic, There are many greedy people so I won't be surprised if Praew also pretended that they both hate each other; He replied, I just realized that it's really a mess when you are in the mafia thing world, You don't know who is the enemy and who is the ally.

Don't worry, They can't do anything to hurt you, I won't let them; He said, He held my hands while driving.

I'm not afraid, I'm worried about your safety, Is it really necessary for you to follow your dad's foot steps? I asked him, He looked at me sadly.

Bright, All my life, I want to live like you, But it is my responsibilities to be the next mafia boss, I trained to be the next mafia boss of this organization, Many lives depend on me, Even if I don't want to follow the footsteps of dad but that thing can't be avoided, I'm sorry; He answered, I nodded, I knew that, I just thought if there was still a possibility for him to live without fear.

The legacy organization it came from our first generation until it went to dad, Do you know bright, Dad are just like me before, Dad didn't want to be a mafia boss back then, He just wanted to live carefree life like I wanted now, But it's really his destiny to become a mafia boss; He said, I was just looking at him, His eyes were happy with sadness.

Didn't your dad have any regrets when he took that position? I asked and he gave me a small smile.

He was happy because he met mom after he took the responsibility of mafia boss, But dad also has a lot of regrets, We lose mom because of that position, You saw dad this morning, didn't you, Even though he looks scary on the outside, I know he is still hurt by what happened to mom; He said to me sadly.