★* PART 31 *★

“ LIAN POV ”

Win is with me here in our organization, There's a meeting to be held we are now on the at the conference already, Uncle Jady is one of them who's there.

After this meeting, I want you to go with me we'll go somewhere; He told me.

OK! Where are mile and Apo? I asked as we walked to the conference room.

Mile are with pornthip, They made the transaction with Russian's while apo was left with dad in the hospital; he explained.

I see let's go; He nodded as an answered, He looked at the assassin's with him, Jay was not here either and I don't know why, I haven't seen him since earlier because I was also busy with our organization.  When we got to the conference room, The people inside immediately stood up even Dad, Uncle Atid and Jady, Even though they were mafia bosses, Win's rank was still high because he was the mafia boss in the alleys which I mean he's the main boss when there are meetings like this.

Sit down everyone, I'm sorry if I didn't mention this meeting right away, It's urgent, I hope you understand; He said to everyone.

It's okay win, We know that you're busy let's all have a sit; Dad said and he nodded, The assassin immediately pulled the chair for him and I sat next to him.

I'll be quick because I know that you're all busy too, I'd like to talk about this myself, I knew that all of you know's that dad is still in the hospital until now that's why I won't be able to fixed this upcoming organization gatherings, If possible I'd like you Tito Akari or the South will take care of the place and where the event will be held; He immediately said while looking at Uncle Akari, The board members who were here looked at each other.

Master win is there still no lead on who did this to master chakan, We were worried that there might be another organization wants to fight us; Mr. Williams the elder from northwest said to him, Win look at him while spinning the pen in his hands.

Mr. William has a point master win, Maybe there is someone wants to drag us down, We should take actions against them; Answered by Ms. Jenna she is one of the elders of our clan, Win leaned back in his chair and turned the pen he was holding, Dad was listening quietly and so was uncle Jady.

How is master chakan doing now master win; This time it was Elder elle who asked him, Win took a deep breath and put down the pen, I just looked at him silently.

You don't have to worry about anything, About dad he's now stable, the doctors said he just needs intense observation, You're question Mr. William and Ms. Jenna I already take my actions about that, You can leave that problem on me I'll take care of that myself, Can I proceed now? He asked them, They looked at Win in surprise.

You already knows the person who ordered those men? Dad asked him, He looked and nodded immediately.

I know who it was, like I said I'll take care of that, I won't let anyone dare to hurt one of us especially my father. The purpose of this meeting is not about what happened to dad, I knew that you're all worried about his condition but I can assure you that he will be okay soon, My people's are doing their best for dad, As I said earlier, I will not be able to take care of that upcoming gathering, if possible, I can leave it to you uncle Ashnee, I know you can do it well; He said while looking at uncle, At first he planned to have dad and I to do it but it looks like he has other plans.