*★ PART 30 ★*

𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏- 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑴.

★“ WIN POV ”★

Dad was in critical condition when Chaiya called, Bright asked what the problem was but I couldn't answer him, I was even more worried about Dad either, Dad was the only family I have, I don't know if I can handle it if something bad happens to him.

We are here master; Jay said, I nodded at him and I held Bright's hand.

I'm sorry for not answering you, I'm just thinking about something; I said he smiled and caressed my hands.

I understand, let's go; Jay opened the door for me and I turned around to open it for him. He immediately let go of my hands when he saw our men's here.

Welcome back master; They said at the same time and they all bowed we entered the hospital together with Jay.

Jay after this, Bring bright to the main base, Take him to my room; I said to him, Jay immediately nodded.

Where are you going after this? He asked as we walked to dad's room.

I'm just going to do something, I'll be right back when it's done; I said, He should shake his head but I touched his hair, I knew that he was worried but he shouldn't see what I was going to do to Praew.

Yes master, Shall I assign someone to go with you? I just nodded to him until we got to dad's room, Chaiya told me that dad was back in the room.

Don't worry, I'll be fine, Just wait for me there; He was forced to nod and my companions immediately bowed when they saw me. We both entered the room and shocked on mile face was seen when he saw bright was with me and I saw apo was asleep beside him.

Finally your back, I'll go crazy if you don't come back today; He said, I just shook my head and approached dad.

How's is dad? I silently asked him, He slowly lowered apo's head and approached us.

Tito is stable now, But the doctors said intense observation is still needed; I held dad's hand and gently moved it to my face.

Mile, Chaiya told me about that Russian transaction, Join pornthip tonight; I told him and faced him.

OK, but chaiya said she will take lian with her? He answered.

They can't be the ones to go, It would be better if you and pornthip and besides I'll have Chiaya do something, as for Lian, I need him for tonight's event; I said he nodded.

Okay, Then apo will be left with the uncle first? I nodded and sat on the couch while Mile looked at Bright.

You're here bright, You just came to Thailand to get him? I hit him with a look and he immediately raised his hand.

I'm kidding, I knew why you go there; He said I rested my head on the couch.

Anyway win, I heard P is here... He didn't finish what he was going to say when I looked at him with no emotion, His mouth had no brakes.

Hehehe nothing, Anyway What is the plan for organization gathering that happened this end of the month? He asked and I took a deep breath.

I will ask the south to prepare for that event, Anyway I will tell them tonight; I said, He nodded, tita akari was experts in this kind of gathering I don't have enough time if I'm the one to think of the way to deal this fucking gatherings.