" Part 12 "

This is our last day here on vacation, mile and apo stayed while dew rush back to Bangkok for treatment I don't feel guilty towards him, He deserves it, He asks for it, for three days I always with Bright, We shared laughter and more, Prew went home early because they he had something else to take care of.

Let's go win, We're going home later this afternoon; Bright said I nodded in reply we got comfortable with each other, awkwardness are gone already. We left the room together, some people are avoiding me and I'm so fine on that, We immediately saw Mile with new near the sea, We haven't talked yet, maybe I should talk to them later on .

You're both here, let's go for a swim while there's no sun; Ohm said happily, Tay immediately ran to the sea and so did the others, I just gave bright a smile and he immediately followed, Me, Apo and mile was left here on the side.

So what are you two doing here in Thailand, Don't tell me it's just a vacation; I started while still looking at them, I heard Mile take a deep breath.

It's our mission, Master ordered us to go back here, He didn't say why; I know that when an order comes from dad, They can't do anything but follow it, But what is dad's plan?

He didn't say anything about your mission or I am the mission of both of you? Apo shook his head, This time he sat up properly from lying down earlier, Mile removed the dirt from his shoulder.

We don't know, He just ordered us to go back here with you, But we don't think the main mission is you; I took a deep breath, I don't know what his plan is but I don't feel good about it either, He can't just send mile and apo here without a good reason.

Win do you like him? I looked at Mile for a moment when he asked, I know who he is referring to.

Maybe yes but maybe not that much to say that I like him, too complicated; I said they both nodded.

You like him, The way you look at him there's love in it, But you're scared because of how dangerous our society was, I am right isn't it? I didn't answer apo, instead I looked at him, I should be contented with this, The more he is close to me, The closer he is to disaster.

I should stay away from him, too dangerous for him to be near beside me especially now, I know dark organization won't let this slide on what happened to dew but I'm not scared to face all of them; Mile tap my shoulder that's why I looked at him even apo did they same, I look bright and i saw how happy he is with his friends and new.

I know it's dangerous in the world that we have but it didn't mean we don't have the right to love anymore, Win we can't stop our feelings especially when you found your the one, There is no problem with us if you love him because you deserve it, Don't forget that me and apo are always here ready to help you; I nodded on what Mile said, I know that I can always count on them, I sigh and tap there shoulders.

I know that you both are there for me, thank you mile, Apo; They smiled, No matter what I won't let other people touch you, not a single hair from you.

Let's swim, We will go home this afternoon; Mile grab apo's hands and they both run to the sea, I followed them right away, I thought that at least one year my life would be quiet, I didn't imagine that I would see dew right away at school, I know that by now dark organization knew that I'm here in Thailand, I also thought that maybe dad knew the whole thing that happened here. I'm not afraid of what could happen to me but I'm afraid that they might used bright against me, I know I have feelings for him, I don't know if he feels the same way.

You're in your deep thoughts, are you okay? I just noticed that apo is back here, He sat next to me while also looking at them, We are here at the beach, While they are so far away from us playing happily like a kids.

Apo, are you here because of the dark organization, don't lie to me because I will know too; He nodded even though he wasn't looking at me.

At first Mile and I didn't really know why but when we saw what happened between you and Dew we immediately knew why we were here, win don't blame the master because like him we are also afraid of what will happen to you, We all lose the lady master, Mile and I regretted so much that we didn't even get help; I let out a deep breath, They were not to blame for what happened to mom, The three of us were young at the time, Even though we were trained at that time we still couldn't do anything.

It's not your fault or Mile, We're still kids at that time, Even though we did trained we still can't do anything, even I didn't do anything to save mom; This time he looked at me, I know in thier hearts they look at mom as their own mother so I understand how they felt.

Come on, you two, you're just there; I was surprised because Bright suddenly picked me up and carried me to the water holding me on his shoulder.

I can walk; I was embarrassed, He lowered me into the water, which was quite deep, But there is no problem, I'm used to water. He held my hand and we went further under.

P too deep you might drown; I told him but he shook his head and went under, I imitated what he did so I was surprised by what happened he kissed me, He's looking straight to my eyes, I close my eyes and he kissed me again we exchange passionate kiss under water , He held my body move to him my grip on his arm got tighter while he held my neck, His kiss got deeper he successfully explored my tongue and I did they same, When he pulled away from me he looked at me in the eyes and smiled, He also gave the sign to come up and I did as he said, We were both gasping for breath, I looked at them and they were happily playing with Tay.

I can't stop my self anymore I know that they are your friends but I'm jealous, I think I like you win; My eyes widened because he directly said the word I refrained, I just looked at him while my hand was still on his arm.

P' ... I.. I; I didn't finish what I was going to say when he suddenly hugged me, He put his head in my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck.

I'm willing to wait, let's get to know each other, Please; He said I smiled at him, I held his face and looked at it, I nodded to his demand, actually I think I love him already but I want him to get to know me first before he loves me, I need to let him into my world first, It's not that he'll be One of us, I just want him to see who I really am. I held his face and I kissed his cheek, but he blushed well it's good thing that we're not too deep area.

Get to know me first, When you get to know who I really am, I will ask you myself if you can really love me, I felt they same as you P' but like what I said get to know me first; He nodded to me and he held my hands, we both looked at ohm when he shouted at us.

Let's eat, don't eat each other there; He screamed and I blushed, I heard Bright's laugh so embarrassing, I hid my face even more before we went to them together a smile escapes from my lips I'm happy to know that he likes me.

“ cut”

“«SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER» ”