" PART 14 "

After our class ends I was about to leave when bright held my hands, I looked at him and he pulled me somewhere, I saw apo and mile looking at us, I nodded to them as a sign that they should back tonight.

What's wrong? Are you okay? I asked him, We stopped walking in front of his car.

Come with me, We're going somewhere; I held his hand and he looked at it, I looked to his eyes and nodded I still have more hours to go.

Alright, Where are we going? I have more hours to go I can spend it with you; I said, He looked at me in surprise.

You're leaving with Apo and Mile? He asked and I nodded, His face immediately changed from his happy face to sad, I hugged him because I knew that he was jealous of those two.

We're going to an event tonight, So I'm with them; I said and he hugged me while we were talking, He was about to speak when someone called my name, I immediately let go of him but he didn't let go of my hand, We saw Praew, I looked at him and nodded.

What do you need? I ask praew, He look bright so I know he wants to say something about the organization.

I just wanted to tell you that I'll see you later; He said while having this creepy smile is on his face, I look at him and I give him a confused look, I look at bright and pulled him towards the car, Bright Immediately got inside I took a last glance at praew and I drove the car away, What did he mean by what he said? Don't tell me their organization is also there later? Even before my mind went anywhere, I received a message from my father's secretary, Due to the shock I accidentally stepped on the car's brakes.

Aww, What's wrong? Bright ask, I didn't answer him first and read if the message given to me was true.

Good day young master!

Master ordered this message, The event is going to start at eleven pm, He said you should be at the venue before that time, He also said that mile and Apo should come with you for your safety, besides that master also ordered to remind you about the important guest tonight, apart from the south and east the north
west will also come.

My head is spinning for more questions swirling in my mind, Like what the hell is going on? I left a reply with dad's secretary to convey that I received the message, Something is wrong with what will happen tonight, I feel it, but I don't know what it is, The north west is one of the strongest allies of the legacy, Will also come, This is so rare.

Win are you okay? I immediately turned to bright, I forgot that he's with me.

I'm sorry did you get hurt? I gently asked, He shook his head and I started car started again I think we have only meters away from my condo.

Where are we? He asked and I opened the door for him and we went inside together.

My condo, Sleep here tonight, I'll be right back here when I'm done; We took the elevator to the 14th floor because my unit is there.

What time does your event end? He asked, I smiled at him and held his hand.

Quick, Come here, Were already here; I told him, He nodded and we went inside, He immediately amazed by the design of the room.

So nice are you the only one living here? He asked, I put my bag on the couch first and pulled him, He got surprised but he adjusted immediately.

Thanks for joining me here; I said he shook his head, He was about to stand up but I tightened my hug oh his side.

Let's stay like this for a while please; I said his hand loosened and Nodded. I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt him tap my head, I felt something bad was going to happen tonight.