" PART 6 "

Win and I are here at the bracelet string event at the school, we are not done yet, Win is close to me and Nanon is still a bit far, I'm very happy because we are officially engineering students.

New tittipon enjoy your stay as engineering students, More blessings to come and I hope you can endured all the hardship of being the student of engineering... I smiled at what Tay said. I thought he was rude it's turned out I'm wrong maybe it's just their job that's why they are like that to us.

Thank you P'Tay; I smiled at him, I went to the next seniors, I saw that win stood up, my eyes were just following him, win has too different side of himself, the one is one of him was that he always happy whenever we are together, the other is scary, there is something else in him that I couldn't explain, I know that he knows Praew and Arhit, the way they talk it's like they are the only ones who understand each other, they always use french language I think that the way they speak.

New are you done; I shook my head when I saw Nanon, I was next to him.
Where is win going? I saw him earlier leaving this place; He said, I looked at where win passed, I also saw bright come out and I just smiled after a few months that they've known each other they've become more closer, although win was with us all the time but we can see that both of them we're happy chatting each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are you here? The event isn't over yet why did you come out; Immediately asked win, he looked at me and immediately turned away, I came next to him while looking at the plants here.

If you hear killer or mafia stuff, what's the first thing you think of them; He said softly this time he was looking into my eyes.

Brutal, they kill innocent people without mercy, why do you ask? I said, he shook his head and looked at me without the smiles on his lips. I think he was carrying a problem.

Do you believe that maybe some mafia people didn't kill innocent people, or do you believe that there were other people who did wrong because they had no choice..... He was still looking at me and I avoided it because I feel like I'm drowning in his gaze.

Maybe!! but I haven't seen anything yet, people like them aren't trustworthy... I said he took a deep breath and turned his back on me.

Are you..... are you going to get scared of me if I'm one of them.... He said quietly, I blinked two tims, I don't think he's one of them his face is too innocent to be one of them them.

No!! I was also surprised by my answer, he just came out and suddenly he looked at me and smiled a little.

In the short time I stayed here I've learned so much to the point I don't want to go back, thank you P,...... He said I gave him a small smile I want to see him happy all the time , damn bright what is happening to you, you're not like this I shook my head and took the bracelet string I was holding, I held his hand and tied it around his wraist he looked at it.

Welcome to engineering win, hope you enjoy your stay here in Thailand if you need anything you can always ask me, since your my direct junior now; He nodded and thanked me, now we both looked outside, he just watched silently.

Do you know personally praew? I asked, I'm curious how they met, he took a deep breath and looked at me again.

Yes... We.. we know each other we meet once a year from events; he answered me.

P' bai.... Ahmm no no no..... He shook his head, he was surprised when I held his arm.

Let's go inside, others are waiting for us; He followed me still holding his arm and we entered the auditorium, I saw Tay and Win's friend.