" PART 22 "

It's been 3 years and today is our graduation day, We will finally graduated from college. We haven't seen win in three years and neither did Chaiya and their friends, We didn't have any news from them neither bright, He is now engaged to princess. For three years we all became close friends, 2 years ago bright, Tay and ohm graduated and today it's me, Nanon and princess are going to graduate from this university. 

Why your face looks like that aren't you excited that we're going to graduate? I looked at Nanon who had just arrived, Ohm was with him he was holding his arm, They've been in relationships these past three years.

I'm feeling so excited is this really the feels to graduate; I laughed after I said those words, They sat in front of me.

What are your plans after graduation? Nanon says, I have thought about that already.

I will help dad in managing our company, How about you? He looked at ohm before answering me.

Ohm and I will go on vacation first and then I will also help dad in the business; I nodded at what he said.

How long have you been here? We all looked at to princess, She was holding Bright's arm, Bright had no emotion standing next to her, Actually since win's left, We never saw Bright smile or even laugh again, We didn't know anything about what really happened in them before, But we know that they were special to each other, But win suddenly disappeared like a bubble.

Good thing that you are here bro; Ohm said to him, Tawan is not here yet and I don't know where he is.

She just dragged me here; He said and looked at princess, They both seated in our table.

Your marriage was very soon are you excited princess? I saw her blushes and we laugh she's cute, They're really match.

Chaiya wang stop right there; We all turned to see where that voice came from, But wait, What did he say? Our eyes widened when we saw Chaiya, Her aura was different. She used to always wear a dress before but she's now wearing an all black crop top and jeans, She didn't seem to notice us here at the table.

Kuea, Chaiya? New asked questioningly while looking at the two of them, It's been three years and just now we saw them again.

Why am I the one who has to come back to Thailand anyway, For hella sake Kuea, You and brother Lian can do it. I rather want to be with that pornthip witch, I don't like to attendees an event like this; You can see the irritation on her face. Kuea was surprised when he saw us, Chaiya immediately followed his gaze but she just looked at us with no emotion.

You still complain a lot, Do you think you can push pornthip to come here, You might be kicked out of France just to go here so stop complaining; Kuea answered.

You know them? Princess asked, Our attention returned to her and we all nodded.

Tsk, Even though she is the lady master now, I can still command her; Chaiya rolled her eyes and started walking into the campus. What are they doing here at the university? We all saw that Bright stood and he ran inside that campus princess looked at him in confusion.

( “ BRIGHT POV ” )

I immediately ran into where chaiya and kuea entered, I have to talk to them, I need to know the reason why win didn't come back, Why he left me like that.

Chaiya; She turned to me with no emotion, Even kuea was stopped walking.

What do you want? She asked.

Where is he? She knew what it meant, She shook her head and came to me.

Why did you still looking for him, It was your decision right, Since you made your choice you should stand by it; I was confused on what she meant about that.