" PART 2 "

Good morning win!!! I saw nanon greeted me, I walk to his side and we both entered the classroom we have class this morning and I think I we have a meeting with hazer later, I actually don't get it why do they have to shout every time like are they're lung's still okay after all the shouts they did?

Morning where is new? I curiosity ask because I didn't see him, he turned around and looked back at me, we entered the classroom when we got there.

I haven't seen him yet, by the way, how many signatures you have already? He asked, I'm wondering how many have been added to my book since earlier, 10 or more seniors earlier give there signatures before I came here.

Don't know maybe 700 or less why? His eyes widened when I said those words, is there a problem on me having not completed the task yet?

How did you do it I'm Samantha by the way, how did you do it so fast win right? She asked before I could answer. I saw new enter the room.

I ask the seniors some of them ask me to do things for them and buy something and more stuff to do and they give there signature after; I answered and she smiled and pouted so I just smiled, she's kinda cute though.

Lucky you I only have 200+ I think, there are many seniors who don't want to, although maybe they don't want to give it to us because they want us suffered; He says with a frown, new sat next to me, his hair was still messy, I fixed it, he also looked at me.

We still have time can I call you Sam? She nodded...  Like what I said we still have a time to finish this it's been two days we still have 3 days more; I says.

The deadline won't be one week anymore, but 3 days, tomorrow was the deadline, I'm really dead. I think I only have 300+. It's still hard to ask other seniors; I was surprised by the answer of new like Wtf tomorrow I'm not done yet, jeez this is the first and easy task the I didn't complete.

WTF? like seriously it's says one week? Nanon said.

Look at the school forum they posted it there; I took out my cellphone and the four of us together with Samantha actually looked at each other.

Arghggghh want us to suffered, they're to demanding!!!!! I could see the anger on Nanon's face and I smiled a little. Just then the teacher entered the classroom.

Ohm Pov:

Are you sure about this bright? I asked Bright because Tay and I were also surprised when he posted about it earlier and he looked at us and nodded.

They should always be ready for unprepared things that will happen, we've been through this before; Tay and I nodded, actually he was right, it was even worse during our freshman year.

Tell them to go to the field in 30 minutes; Bright said

I still haven't gotten over that man calling me tiger; l said angrily.

Don't be too rude ohm!! he's kinda cute though hahahaha!!!! I shook my head when Tay said I was really pissed to that freshman, tsk he had the courage to pissed the hell out of me.

Let's go; Bright said Tay and I stood up and followed bright.

Nong' Win was cute he can won the freshy night if will he join; I agree on what Tay said he looks fresh and handsome but he is quiet, I feel that he avoids trouble.

Tsk he doesn't deserve it, he's not that cute? Tay and I smirked at what Bright said, we all know that bright likes man.

Is he your ideal man bro? I said with a mischievous smile on my face.

Ideal my ass; He replied, Tay and I couldn't stop laughing.

BRIGHT POV:

I heard the conversation between Ohm and Tay, Tsk he doesn't deserve to be part on freshy night, he's not cute and he doesn't even have a talent.

Bur, you know, bright, Ohm, I feel different towards him, they're something on him that I can't explain, yesterday, I saw him walking around the campus while looking for seniors, no matter what other hazers and seniors ask him to do, he has nothing complaint,. he's so calm and obedient it seems we don't have too many problems this year; Tay said I noticed that too, it's like he's trying to avoid getting into trouble or I'm just overthinking why I'm thinking about that guy.

Don't fall to that nong' nanon You will got hurt; I said simply to ohm, his eyes widened and he couldn't believe he was looking at me, I smirked at Ohm's behavior.

Fall my ass, he was so annoying; He answered I just kept walking until we got to the auditorium good thing that they were all here, I turned my eyes and there I saw win and his friend he was just looking at us silently and so was his two friends.

QUITE DID YOU NOT SEE THAT WE ARE HERE!!!!!! I shouted when I noticed that the others were still talking, they immediately sat down. I looked at them one by one until my eyes landed on a woman without her name tag.

WHERE ARE YOUR NAME TAG? DIDN'T WE TELL YOU THAT DON'T FORGET TO BRING THE NAME TAG EVERYTIME YOU CAME HERE!!; I said and pointed to a woman, they looked at it.

I forgot to bring it; She said weakly.

WHO KNOWS THIS WOMAN RAISE YOUR HAND; Ohm yelled at them, my eyes kept looking at the woman, they were behind her, and they were also looking at the girl, when I noticed that no one raised their hands, I approached Ohm.

No one knows her? If that so, all of you will be punished!!!! He coldy said, I was still looking at the freshman in front of us, no one moved until Win raised his hand.

I know her; He said I got off the stage and looked at him.

You know her? let's see what is her name, age, birthday and where she lives; Nanon and new's eyes widened when I said it, win took a deep breath and looked at the woman.

Her name is Kim, 24 years old living in Khet Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand 1020 street, Birthday November 12, 1998
I'd 0916892490; He said I heard Tay's voice behind me.

Did he eat the map or even any social media info? He said this and I smirked.

If that's so, I think you know everyone I'm this auditorium isn't it?  hide your name and stand up if you're name being called. Do you understand!!! I shouted and they immediately obeyed what I said. Win was still standing and looking at me.

What is their name stand here and point them one by one; I said he looked at the woman.

Jane, Janet, Kimmy, dale, rose, Jefferson, Jason, mike, milason Ronald, Jeff, .......... and this one; He stopped when he goes to the last person, I smirked and took the I'd of a girl he didn't recognize.

Now you know how important this name tag is; I said and tore off the name tag of the last girl he didn't recognize, win was surprised and I immediately went back to the front, he was still standing in front of the girl.

dismissed; Tay shouted and we immediately left the place.

WIN POV:

I'm sorry what's your name; I asked the last girl and I immediately helped to stood up.

I'm maria; She said I smiled at her and put her name tag in my bag.

Wear this name tag of mine first; I said she shook her head but I made her wear mine.

What about you; I patted her on the shoulder.

I'm sorry Maria; We turned around and saw Kim

It's okay don't worry; Maria answered, I looked both new an nanon.

Didn't they do too much to her? Do you two want to attend the event tomorrow? Nanon asked us.

Almost no one want to go, I heard from our other classmates that they didn't want to either; I took a deep breath and admitted that I was very angry with what Bright did to her earlier, why did he have to destroy her name tag.

I rather drink than go there; New answered and I smiled, I missed drinking.

Let's grab a drink then do you know where? I asked, they looked at me and they happily nodded and left, I have to fixed Maria's name tag before the meeting tomorrow. When we got out of the university, I immediately went to my car, because they had already left, I was about to leave when I saw a familiar person, what the heck, why is he here too? don't tell me they study here, Tsk I didn't know our paths would cross right away. I was coursing while driving back, it seems like I can't avoid the trouble especially they are here small evil smile form to my lip's.