" Part 24 "

* BRIGHT POV *

I was looking in the mirror while adjusting the necktie I was going to wear. I am wearing a white suit for the event tonight.

Bright, You've been in that mirror for such a long time but you still not yet done; Princess said when she saw me, aunt monica was invited for the gathering tonight too.

I'm almost done; I weakly says to her, for three years I can't really love her, Because I can't forget win either. I know that she loves me I also told her before that I can't love her back but she said she's fine as long as she's with me. I didn't agree on that but she insisted. She came to me and fixed my neckties and messed my hair a little.

Handsome as ever, Let's go they're all waiting for us; I nodded to her, I put the phone in my pocket and we went out together. The venue for tonight's event is just in this hotel lobby, That's why we won't have any reason to be late, This is one of the reason I stayed on this hotel.

Do I look okay? There are so many people here tonight; Princess said while looking at everyone who was already here, She held my hands and we walked into the ballroom because the main event was there.

You look great; I Said with a smile.

* WIN POV *

Are you ready, We might be late; Pornthip said to me, She is wearing a white dress while I am wearing a red suite, She looks beautiful in her dress.

When did he learn to wear a necktie by himself, Fixed it now we're already late; Chaiya said with complained she didn't change at all, She said she doesn't want to go there late.

Stop complaining, Just help me put this tie; I said and handed it to her, She was wearing a sky blue dress she looks stunning on that outfit.

Done let's go, They're all waiting outside; I immediately followed both of them, Sometimes I don't know who's the boss here, She has more complaints than me.

You're here son, Let's hurry we're about to be late; Dad said, I nodded and immediately got into the van, Dad and I are using different van. Mile and Apo was with us, Kuea and lian ride with dad together with some Ninja's although they don't look like Ninja's in there outfit tonight.

Do you want us to bring at least two assassins? Pornthip asked me and I shook my head, The place we're going it's not that dangerous place.

There's no need, We have to go, Dad already left; Chaiya told the driver that we could leave already, There was a white van behind us other men was in that van.

You look fierce on this outfit; Mile said while pointing to my outfit, I shrug my shoulder and pointed back to pornthip.

She's the one who choose this; Pornthip looked at them.

What? It's suites him very well, It's normal that he's aura is even more scarier after all he's the mafia boss; She said, I was just staring outside, France has amazing view at night, You can see the beauty of France even more when it's dark like this. I remembered the last time I looked at this kind of view, It was when I was in Thailand with him. I immediately shook my head no matter what I did, he kept coming back to my mind.

We're almost there master; Our men said In front, I didn't answer and just looked outside, I saw dad come down and our men immediately came to him, The event was held in a small hotel. From here I saw many people going in and out I think They're also investors. I really don't know who are the people here tonight.