" PART 3 "

As the three of us discussed we didn't go to the event tonight, new's friend josh was also with us.

I thought it was really required to get 1k signatures, but it's not; New said while pouting, I smiled. I also thought the same, I only got 850 signatures, although I got the most, but I still haven't achieved 1k signatures.

Win 850 is great; Nanon said I took the beer they ordered and put it in my glass, it's my first time drinking this kind of alcohol because we drink wine with Mile and Apo in French.

I closed my eyes from the strength of the alcohol, something left in my throat.

Do you think many people go to the event tonight? I Curiously asked, new drink his beer before he spoke.

Don't know maybe not; He said I nodded and poured a new drink.

So this is what you said busy!! Their eyes widened then I closed my eyes not because of their sudden arrival but because of the alcohol still in my throat.

Good evening seniors; We awkwardly said they put down the beers they bought, I looked at them and I can't be drunk especially I brought my car here, I can't drive while drunk or else if dad finds out, he might send ninjas here although I feel some of them around.

Let's drink, continue; I looked at them, they were also looking at me and I bit my lip and we started to drink. I admit that I only had a few glasses of the beer they brought and my eyes almost rolled, damn, this wine is so strong.

After more glass I drink's I didn't understand what they said I shook my head to regain my sight I saw that josh was drunk and almost asleep and so was nanon and new.

" You" take them home; I think that's bright I nodded and tapped new since he was next to me.

New wake up let's go; I said he moved

You bring the one with you; I Heard what ohm said to nanon, I tried to clear my vision but I field the beers I drank was still in my system.

W... who will drive; Nanon said, because of new's weight, I sat down again and he did the same, damn it's the first time this happened to me, I was surprised because it was Bright who was next to me, I tapped the watch I had with me, I knew that it would connect either from mile or apo, it rang twice because they didn't want to fucking answer my damn call.

Hello win did something happen there, why did you call at this hours; mile asked one after another

Stop asking mile your just fucking apo s.. so... st.. o. p com. p. planning; I said I heard his cheapness on the other line.

What the hell win metawin your drunk, who the hell made you drink and I kill that bastard; He said I looked at bright for a moment, I knew that this guy was not joking when he said those words. No matter how hard I try to bring myself back, the alcohol is too strong.

St. St. oops a..sking... things will you, j... just give me... a. driver in 5 minutes; I said I heard my apo's voice on the line and I shook my head. I looked at new and found that he had vomited, while Nanon was bowing her head on the table. Bright was about to speak but I covered his mouth, I shook my head again and again,If Mile would know him, he was really dead, no one dare to make me drunk especially I'm alone here in Thailand.

Okay 3 minutes far there already on the area, Win metawin, vous devez vous comporter avant que le maître ne le sache. {Win metawin you should behave yourself before master will know this.}
n'ose pas mile ou tu dormiras 6 pieds sous terre {don't you dare mile or you'll sleep 6 feet under}

My vision are slightly back from what mile said, damn that man, I looked at bright who was now looking at me evilly.

Who the hell is that guy to give a treat's to me; He said angrily, I support new.

Newie wake up l.. let go; I said and got up, I also went to see Nanon who now seemed to be sleeping.

Young master; I looked in front of me and there was one of my dad's men, they are based here in Thailand.

Help him; I coldly said, no one should know's this side of me, he immediately took josh, bright and his friends were just looking at us I knew that his companions were drunk too.

No matter what happened don't tell this to anyone it's for your own safety; I said and supported nanon and new so they could go inside the car, and we left the place, I gave the address of the condo and I rubbed my forehead, it hurt so damn much I drank too much alcohol.

........................ ......

After win left, bright was the only one hav his consio, Tay and Ohm was already asleep, he helped the two go to his car, since that's what they had brought earlier, the only thing he wondered about was win's side that he saw tonight, he admits that it was scary the way he looked, There was something different about him earlier, not the win he saw at school, the win who was quiet and always smiling, what he saw now was a different win, he shook his head and began to express himself, he remembered the man in black earlier why he was called young master to him, he was confused by what he saw and knew.
They're something on him, he's a different person and that guy who gave me treats who is that guy I feel something in that guy's voice... I just shook my head and let go of what happened earlier, I reached my dorm, I helped them to get down from the car and brought them inside my condo this shameless man tsk.