" PART 21 "

“  CONTINUING ”

I was just looking at the beautiful view from this bridge, The sea looks so calm and beautiful, He made his choice already. I wiped my tears right away, I've been holding back these tears for a while. I don't like to be weak in front of Chaiya, I knew that this would be good for him, It would be good for all of them. But it's inevitable that I won't get hurt, I thought I'm going to be okay, I thought it wasn't that painful but I was wrong, It hurts so much to see the person you love getting married to someone else, It's hurts so much because I have to let him go, I have to let him go because this is his happiness. I raised my head and looked at the stars in the sky, It was such a beautiful sight to the point that I wished human life was the same as stars.

I didn't think I would still see you here, Chaiya was telling the accident happened earlier are you okay win? I heard pornthip's voice, It was her who came. She came closer to me and also looked at the sea.

The view It's too beautiful the reflection of sea, stars and moon, The sea shines because of the stars in the sky and the big moon who gives more light to the sea; She said I was leaning on the railings here on the bridge and she did the same.

Let's grab a drink, Invite chaiya and your boyfriend if you want; I said to her she nodded and dialed a number.

Witch, Let's grab a drink with win, send me a location we're on our way; She ended the call after she said that to Chaiya. It's around 9 in the evening, I didn't expect any messages or calls from him, I smiled bitterly at the sky and immediately went to pornthip's car. She drove the car at full speed, We immediately got to where we were going, It's a high end bar. We immediately saw Chaiya sitting on the top of her car, She's wearing black shorts and a black leather jacket and her top is a white crop top.

What kind of dress code is that? Pornthip asked her, She rolled her eyes. Pornthip wearing an all black leather jacket and fitted jeans pornthip typical style she looks scary on that look.

This is called FASHION you don't know it because you always wear blacks; After saying that she immediately went inside and we followed her. The loud banging song welcomed us, Many people dancing in the middle of the floor and many people drinking different kind of alcohol, We all went to a small table.

Wine? Pornthip asked and I nodded, She stood up and got us the drink's.

I thought you jumped off the bridge, Are you feeling well? I glared at her and she just raised her hands in defeat.

Stop it Witch, We are here to enjoy ourselves; Pornthip told her she just rolled her eyes and grabbed the drink's.

Win? We all turned to see where that voice came from it was ohm and Tay.

It's you guys sit down; I said pornthip moved towards me, She took off her jacket and threw it at chaiya, Chaiya looked at her in confused.

What's this? She said Pornthip didn't look at her and continue drinking her wine.

Eat it, of course cover your legs witch, it's makes me sick when I saw you on those kind of piece and I hate other people gaze especially those guy's ; Pornthip said, She also noticed the stickiness of men's eyes while looking at chaiya's deriction.

Are you with bright? Ohm's question made me stop, I also felt Chaiya and Pornthip's gaze, I just ignored them and continued drinking the wine, The wine tasted like water to me.