★* PART 29 *★

* WIN  POV*★

Today was our flight back to France, I couldn't stop Bright from coming, Actually I need him beside me.

Chaiya just called me last night She said there is a transaction with Russian's tomorrow night do you want me to go instead? Pornthip asked me and I looked at her for a moment.

OK, I have to do something very important that night; Devil smile flash on my face, I have to deal with praew if you all wondered where he is? I sent him to France yesterday.

Do not show him what you will gonna do if we are used to this kind of work, I knew that you know he is not used to this, He live a different world from us always remember that; She said I looked at Bright who was now sleeping on my shoulder, I smiled a little, He has 25 days left before his wedding even though it's only within that day I want him to be mine again just this fucking 25 days left.

Master, Praew somchai is at the main base, My colleagues are just waiting for your orders; Jay said, Pornthip looked at him and he bowed his head.

Tell them to wait for my arrival, Don't do anything to him yet; He immediately nodded and typed on his iPad, I brushed Bright's hair and smiled a little.

Are you still willing to let him go after this? Pornthip suddenly while looking at me.

If I only have a choice, I want to keep him by my side for the rest of my life, but I know that it's not possible there is a good life waiting for him a life he deserves... I didn't finish what I was going to say when she spoke and that words make me stopped from all the worries I was thinking.

You deserve your happiness too win, I know you have a big responsibility and so do I, but don't forget your own happiness just because of the organization, It's fine to be selfish at least once in a while and sorry for what I said yesterday,I just got scared and Emotional poured out; She said I was quiet thinking of what she's saying, should I? can I do what she says?"

His happiness is my happiness pornthip, Do you regret being the Daughter of a mafia boss, Do you regret being part of this kind of worlds and besides I understand you yesterday, I'm sorry for making you worried, I know you had so many works already? She shook her head and put wine in the glass.

No matter how messed up the world we live in, I never regretted that I was born into this family, Yes I don't have a free time like other women, But I'm happy with what I'm doing and I'm content to have found the only person that I will love, I am also happy to meet you; She said directly to my eyes.

Did you regrets being the head of the organization? She ask me and I shook my head.

I must admit that I went to Thailand to think about what to do, I used to want freedom, I grew up with a gun always in my hand, I grew up killing people and what others thought was illegal, But I also immediately understood that why are we doing this kind of works, I saw how much dad loved and cared for this organization not because the legacy led the ranks but because how many people relied on it, How many people's lives bet on it, I understood why mom sacrifices her own life for me, I am the hope of our people it's my duty to protect all of them even that my life is in exchange and I'm beyond grateful because you're my lady master, I don't know what to do if your not here; I said to her, She's looking at my eyes, I finally understand everything.

I knew that aunty was very proud of you now, You grew up very well so brave and strong, “win” don't forget that I am here, lian and kuea they are all here even you're the head master of three organizations, You are still our friend; She said I smiled a little, even though I didn't show that they are important to me, My heart knows how I feel about them.