★* Part 28 *★

★" Bright Pov "★

Win was unconscious when we got to their base, It's not my first time to come here because win brought me before if you remember.

Underground; Tay said, They just followed while we went inside first.

Jay, bring them inside the office and wait for me there; Pornthip said immediately bent down and Jay face us again.

Come with me; They looked at me and I just nodded, I was looking at him all the time. When they all gone The doctor came right away, He took Win from me. I was going to go with him but pornthip stopped me.

They can do there job, I need to talk to you; She said seriously, She walked first and I followed. We arrived at a room where his men's immediately bowed when they saw her.

Leave us alone; She says Without emotion, They immediately bowed and his companions left. We entered inside the room, She sat down on the vacant sit and I seat down on the other side.

What is it? I immediately told her, She put wine in the glass and looked at me.

I want you to leave him, I knew that you've been looking for him for three years, I know everything that's happening... I didn't let her finish speaking.

What do you mean, I don't understand you; I said.

You're getting married soon, Can you focus your attention on that? She answered, I couldn't get what she wanted to say.

When did you intervene in my life; We both looked at the door when it suddenly opened, My eyes widened when I saw him.

Why are you here is your wound okay? I told him he immediately looked at me.

Leave us alone, I'll talk to you later; He answered and I looked at pornthip.

Stop right there; Pornthip shouted at me and it made me stop immediately.

I'm not kidding and I'm dead serious here, Win Metawin; I look at win and He was looking at Pornthip too.

I said get out; Win says, I look at Pornthip and I can see a an anger of her face, This is the first time I saw her in this face, I immediately turned my back and left them, I held my breath, I didn't know what would happen next in our story, So much happened. When I went inside where my friends stayed, They immediately looked at me. I saw that they were also very confused by what happened, Maybe they were afraid of what they had seen and experienced earlier.

Tell us when did you know that pornthip is one of them? Ohm asked one question after another, I sit in the empty seat here.

Since before, This is the second time I came here, There was a reason why he didn't tell all of you right away; I told them.

He probably won't really tell us, Who are we to him, Who are we to know who he really is; Nanon said angrily.

He doesn't even cared about us, We're waiting for nothing; New said, The door immediately opened and I saw an angry pornthip entered the room but win didn't came with her.

Jay prepared the plane tickets for tonight; Jay immediately approached her.

Yes lady master; He answered and did something on the iPad he was carrying.

Your a gangster too? Even though they already know the answer, They still ask her.

gangster? No, I'm more than that because I'm a Mafia boss; Pornthip answered, They looked confused but I don't like the words wife, There not married.

Mafia boss I thought it's win? This time it was new who answered and pornthip took the wine.

He and I was a mafia boss, Bright knew that before; She said and looked at me I just nodded.