" PART 1"

Today is the first day of college life, I didn't think I could do it, I'm excited to enter the university.

Hi, are you an engineer too? I turned around and saw a man who looked like he was talking to me.

A.. was it me you were talking to? I asked. He happily nodded..

Yes it's You!!  ,He reached out his hand to me, I smiled and took it looking happy.

I'm win, ahmm where is our assembly; I told him I was surprised when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.

Let's hurry up, I heard that the head of the hazer is rude, he might scold us if we come late; He said we almost ran to the court I think, when we got there, They're were many students and we immediately sat down and I looked around.

It's good that the seniors aren't here yet, especially Bright; I heard someone next to me and I looked at him to my surprise he smiled at me the same way.

Hi I'm new; He said that Nanon also looked at him as if they both agreed.

I am win and he is nanon; I answered him

Do you have a dorm? He asked me, and I looked nanon because I don't know if he already has it or not it seems that nanon got what I think he smiled at us.

Do you have ? He asked me back, I was about to answer when the five boys entered the auditorium suddenly the students here became silent. I looked at a man in the middle, his look is fierce, maybe he is bright the guy that everyone says the head of hazer.

I heard right, bright looks so scary; Nanon said weakly because the three of us are next to each other.

Be quiet, he might hear you Nan!; new didn't finish what he was going to say when bright looking at us.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!! WE ARE THE HAZER I AM BRIGHT THE HEAD OF HAZER WE WILL HELP YOU, WE WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!! He screamed
YES; We answer

Louder!!! Is that all you can do.....!!! One of the guy shouted, I don't know them yet.

OPPPPPOOOOOOOO; We yelled, Bright goes to the back and his companion went to the front.

These engineering rings symbolize the pride which engineers have in their profession, while simultaneously reminding them of their humility. The ring serves as a reminder to the engineer and others of the engineer's obligation to live by a high standard of professional conduct don't ever lose this ring or you face consequences  DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!; He shouted, he gave us the ring so I put it inside my necklace.

OPPPPPOOOOOOOO; We answered, he retreated again, this time the other guy  front went Infront while holding the name tag. He give it to us one by one.

FORM IN LINE.... SIT DOWN!!!!!; I swallowed hard and immediately sat down when Bright shouting on us again.

He is really scary; Nanon said secretly, I just smiled and quietly sat next to the two of them.

ATTENTION!!!!! EVERYONE LISTEN, THIS NOTEBOOK YOU WILL GET SIGNATURES FROM A HUNDREDS SENIORS I WILL GIVE YOU ONE WEEK TO FINISHED THE TASK DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!; A guy shouted.

OPPPPPOOOOOOOO; We also shouted, I looked at the notebook, it was empty, I took a deep breath, 1k seniors signature is needed, I looked new an nanon, they also put their hands on the head.

This task was impossible, Not all seniors are nice; Nanon said, new laughed softly at what he said, actually this is the first time that someone shouted in front of me except dad no one dare although it's really different when you're studying so it's understandable I like it this way.