« PART 10»

The view here tonight was sobeautiful, the shining stars in the sky, the breeze and the smell of the sea are super relaxing, I can't believe that I just feel this right now, I feel like I have nothing else to think about but watch this beautiful view, I don't know if how long but I was happy that I had the chance to see it.

You were just here, I was looking for you; I turned around and saw P'bright, He sat next to me, the other students were drinking since our teachers allowed us, I didn't join because I rather look at the sea and the sky than drinking, beside I don't like beer's.

Hmmm, did they finish already? I asked as he was looking at the sea now.

Our friends were still there, they seemed to be enjoying themselves, why don't you join? He answered, I fixed my clothes first and lay down on the sand.

Such a beautiful scenario only happens once P', it's a shame if I waste it; I said with a smile, I was surprised when he suddenly looked into my eyes, I don't know if he was drunk but he looked strange as if he was asking a question or something.

Win...I- i think I..... I frowned, waiting for what he had to say until he shook his head and stood next to me.

What is it, P? I asked, our eyes matched, there's something on his eyes that made my heart pounded very fast, I think he feels that way too

Nothing, aren't you going back to the room? He asked, I looked at the time and it was 10:30 at night. I stood up and gave him my hand to help me and he took it, When we got there I closed the door and he went straight to bathroom to wash himself, I sat on the bed first and took out my phone.

After a long way of waiting, I saw him come out, but I immediately looked away because he was wearing nothing but a towel, I shook my head because he approached me.

Take a bath before going to bed; He said smiling, I swallowed and nodded to him, I immediately left and entered the bathroom, I held my chest, this isn't normal anymore.

I do my routine, after that I looked for my towel but because I was in a hurry earlier I forgot to take it from the bed, I cursed silently and later I heard a knock.

Win you forgot the towel, get it; I took a deep breath before taking out my hand and he placed it there, I immediately closed the door and put the towel around my waist after I finished drying my hair.

"Thanks P'bright". I said when I got out, he was dressed and ready to sleep.

Will you go with u-; He didn't finish what he had to say when my phone rang, I saw that it was Apo calling, so I moved a little away from him and answered apo's call.

Yes, Apo? I heard Mile's voice on the line as if they were arguing.

Are you in Bangkok tonight? After saying this, I wiped the water that dripped on my body because I hadn't gotten dressed yet.

The school doesn't have an outing. Do you need anything in Bangkok? I looked at Bright, who was now also looking at me, I was the first to avoid because of what he was looking at.

There is no goodnight win; He happily said he's kinda weird, so I blinked when the call ended.

Get dressed and sleep; I looked at bright again, she turned her back to me, I immediately took a nightgown and put it on, I looked in her direction, she seemed to be asleep right away.

Goodnight P'bright; I'm happy if you respond and lie down on my bed.

Bright Pov;

Win and I were the first to wake up, I looked at his face, he's like an angel when he's asleep, but who was this person behind this angel-like face? he's still soundly sleeping. I don't understand myself anymore. I think I got jealous last night, but do I have a right to be jealous of whoever he talks to?