« PART 9 »

We are already here at the school, because today was our field trip, actually we are going to the beach, the school director's agreed to this outing that's why almost everyone is excited about this outing.

Wow, I'm going to the beach, it's been a while since the last time my family and I went; New excitedly said, he has a bag with him.

You're like a kid new, so embarrassing look at the women's gaze; Nanon answered him, P'bright and other seniors wasn't here yet.

Come on, I'm sorry, The traffic was so long; We saw P'ohm, We respected each other, I saw p'bright he also carrying a back pack, I just didn't pay attention to dew's looks, they were with klay and jimmy and so were Praew's friends, I won't wonder why they wanted to come with us, I got onto the bus first and they followed right away, I don't feel good as if something bad is going to happen, since last week I haven't talked to Mike and apo again, I don't even know what happened to them, even dad didn't call again .

You're in your deep thoughts Win, are you okay? I looked at p'bright, I just realized that he was next to me.

I'm fine, I didn't sleep well last night; I admitted, he tapped his shoulder, I looked at him in confusion, I was surprised when he put my head on his shoulder, he gently tapped my head, my heart beat faster, I don't know if he heard, but, I hope not, I think I had crush on him, My heart wouldn't react like this it's nothing, But I don't deserve it, he will only got into trouble.

Just sleep win, It's still a long journey, I'll wake you up when we get there; P' bright said I didn't answer and just closed my eyes.

It looks like he didn't sleep, I adjusted his head so his neck wouldn't hurt, I don't know but my heart is saying something differently, I think I'm starting to like you win metawin.

Bright he might melt; I slapped ohm's arm, he was on the other seat, he was holding back his laughter, crazy, I looked back at win, he seems to have a problem these past few days especially dew is messing with him, sometimes I can see that they are fighting behind the school, I feel that Win, Dew and Praew don't just know each other, there is something else among the three of them, I can't determine what.

P' bright did win has been sleeping since a while? This time it was the new who spoke, I nodded and we were quite close to the beach we were going to.

This past few weeks he seems had a problem,he always in his deep thoughts, he doesn't seem had a very goodnight sleep either; Nanon said I noticed that too, he is always floating when we are with him, it's good that he is not late for classes.

Hmmmm Mile/ Apo... no... no... please.... mile; I was surprised by win's sudden shout, he sit still while his head was shaking, I don't know but I felt pain, who is mile and Apo, he always talks to them on the phone, he looked at me and immediately turned to to the other side.

Are you ok win? He took a deep breath and looked at me.

I'm okay, just a nightmare are we close? I looked outside, it was close, I just gave him a nod and handed him the water.

Thanks P'; He said and drank water, just as we arrived, everyone shouted because they were so excited.

( WIN POV )

Owe your awake win, let's go, I'm excited to swim; I was shook my head by what new said, he's always excited, I took a deep breath before standing up, it's good that everything was just a dream, I thought it was true, I thought I'd lose both of them too.

Win what's up, everyone is down already; My senses was back to new, I smiled awkwardly to him he's right almost everyone is already down, we're the only ones left, I immediately got off the bus and they went down too, I was amazed at the beauty of the surroundings, the breeze was very fresh, The smell of the sea, This was the first time I went to the beach.

What number are you win? Bright asked, I took the number that was given earlier, room 3. I told him, he smiled at me, My heart was abnormal again, why doesn't he want to calm down.

I'm with you in the room; He said my eyes widened, he's my roommate?

We are room 5, which of you is room 5? New raised his hand, something stupid was forming in my mind, I came a little closer to new and my whispered to him.

Don't fall, he won't catch you; I said I was aww when he step my foot, Tay and Bright looked at us, I acted like nothing happened right away, I look at new badly, shameless man it hurt so much.

Ohm was my roommate; Nanon couldn't believe while looking at Ohm, I grab his number and it was right, P'ohm was his roommate.

Why I'm so unlucky, I can't sleep with a tiger, let's change P' bright; He said ohm's face is different.

What? my friend of mine was nice, Let's go so we can get dressed; I immediately followed bright and I heard nanon yelling, since our rooms are next to each other, I can still hear nanon and ohm arguing in the back, it seems that it's okay for Tay and New to share a room.

Hey win, Don't do anything to P'bright; My eyes widened when Nanon screamed and I immediately turned to him.

F**k you what kind of person do you think I am; I raised my middle finger and he immediately laughed, I closed our door right away, bright was surprised by what I did I just smiled at him. At around 6 o'clock we left our room, Nanon also texted that they were there near the sea because there was a bonfire tonight, I was wearing only a beach shirt and shorts and so was P'bright.

This is my first time going to the beach. How about you win? P'bright asked.

Second time, but it's been too long since I last went to the beach; He nodded, our position was a bit awkward because he suddenly became silent, I didn't say anything to him, especially that my heart reacts abnormally, the way he looks like i'm drowning

What you two took so long, we were so hungry; That's what ohm said, when we got to them, I greeted all the seniors and sit next to the new who's now giving me a food.

Good evening seniors and everyone;  I Smiled, They nodded, Tay just spoke a little and we started eating.

                 ( BRIGHT POV )

I simply look at Win who has now started eating, he is just listening to new's stories and nanon's complaints because of ohm, ohm angrily answered him, It look like they're going to be together soon.

Are you listening win? win looked at new and nodded.

I'm listening, nanon's hurt my ears, why are you always fighting with P'ohm, he seems to be fine with you, you're the only one with a problem; He said, nanon frowned because of what win said.

Let's change so you know how much he command me; Nanon said with a pout and win shook his head, we were surprised when Praew suddenly grabbed the spoon with food in it and immediately ate it win looked at him evilly.

Let share win, The food has run out; Praew said win just looked at him, I felt annoyed because of what Praew did.

Tsk at least get another spoon asshole and one more thing, why are you here? Win asked him. Win put food in spoon again but Praew immediately took it.

Nothing, dew's face just makes me lost my appetite, let's share; Win gave his food to Praew and looked at him in the eye.

Get out of my face praew' He said and stood up immediately, Nanon called him but he didn't answer and went straight to the sea.

What are you doing here praew and why do you grab win food? New said annoyingly , Praew sat next to him.

Nothing, I just want to share with him, is it bad? I just shook my head and stood up, I immediately followed where win went.

The place is a little dark and I can't see anyone here, This place was so close to the sea already, I looked for him until I saw three shadows of people, I slowly walked there but I stopped immediately when I found out who it was.... my eyes widened because of what I heard.

CUT MUNA ”

‘‹SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ›’