" PART 26 "

*† Nanon Pov †

It's nice to see ohm with Tawan playing in the sea, We should be only two of us going to Singapore but new and Tawan want to come, We both agreed, We called it spending time together, Too bad Bright and princess aren't here. I don't know when we can do this again especially there are jobs waiting for us in Thailand, After this vacation I don't know yet when will I see new and Tawan again.

The two have been swimming for a while now, Don't you want to join us this is our last day here in Singapore; I turned to see new, He was carrying a towel on his shoulder.

Later, I will join them, It's fun when it's just like this being carefree and no problems; I said, He sat next to me.

We're adults now nanon, We're not that freshman boy's anymore, We have a big responsibility coming so enjoy this vacation, We are both busy when we return to Thailand; He is right, Like me he will also help his dad in managing their company.

It's pity that we spent so little time with win, Do you think we'll be able to see him again; He said while looking at the two who still playing in the water.

I don't know, if he's not in Thailand it might be unlikely that we'll see him again, We don't even know the name of their company or where they live in France; I answered and he took a deep breath.

Until now I'm still clueless about what happened to them before, I know that there's something between them but I can't ask Bright especially since princess is always with us, It's awkward if I ask right in front of her; He told me, I remembered what Ohm said to me but I can't tell him too especially I don't even know what really happened before.

That can only be answered if we see win again; I said and put down the towel I was holding earlier.

Let's go; I said happily to him, He immediately stood up and followed me, when I came to Ohm I immediately pushed him so the result was that he went to the water again.

†* WIN POV *†

It's been three days since I arrived here in Thailand, I didn't order anything else from the men's but to scout the somchai base, Since it was their men's who hit dad, I will prioritize them.

Master, Our spy inside said that nothing has changed, Haru Tittipom always goes to the base; Jay said, I turned the chair I was sitting on.

That's okay,  Jay tell the spy there to release strike one, Scare them first; There was no emotion when I told him, He immediately nodded.

Yes sir; I turned the chair again and took the wine he prepared here, thankfully Chaiya and Pornthip didn't try to find me again, I changed all the GPS and hologram security I had. I'm done playing innocent, They provoked me, That's why they will regret that they're pissed me off, I'm not a mafia boss for nothing. I didn't use my phone, Instead I brought a new one just for my men's could call for any updates. I grab a wine in my table while looking outside, I'm sure Pornthip won't leave dad, I trust them, They're like my family and I know that dad is important to them too, I'd rather do this alone than dragging them into this. I won't start a war but I will cripple them too. They shouldn't have messed the hell out of me.

Master, What will you eat for lunch? I looked at the time when Jay spoke, It's almost 2:30 pm in the afternoon.

Let's eat outside gathered everyone; I coldly said, He nodded and immediately left, I stood up and pocketed the phone I was using earlier. I took out my sunglasses, when I got my men's were already ready. Actually I'm here at the condo I bought before, It's not the condo where I brought bright, I got into the van and they did the same.