"PART 19"

I held win's hand tightly while we were still in the hospital. It's been 5 days since we rushed him here. Please wake up, I miss talking to you, I miss you teasing me, I miss you so much, please wake up; I silently said to him time to time mile and apo are coming back here, They woke up two days ago. Chaiya said, My friends can't find out what happened to win because they will only ask how win was shot, I didn't agree at first but I understood her later.

Don't you have plan to eat? You hasn't eaten anything for a few days, He might get angry when he finds out if that's continue, I'm sure your in his position when he wakes up; I turned to see Chaiya who had also just entered, She was wearing a floral dress, I think she likes to wear dresses. I immediately turned my gaze back to Win, She placed the take out foods on the table.

I'm afraid Chaiya, I'm afraid of what will happen to him if I take my eyes off; I admitted to her, She sat on the couch next to me.

This is not the first time this situation has happened to him. 4 years ago this also happened to us and he was there, Mile, Apo and kuea were with us but lian was not there, He was 18 years old and I was 15 at the time, Uncle Chakan ordered us to an important mission of course we agreed because we know we can finish whatever mission is given to us; She said.

Aren't you two different organizations? I asked her.

Yea, But you know that the two organizations are friends, That's why uncle Chakan can order us; She answered me. I just know that now, I thought only the organization members can do the mission.

You have feelings for him, Don't you? I asked and she looked at me, as if she was reading what was on my mind.

I did, Who wouldn't like him, If you think because of the position you are wrong, I don't want that position especially I know that I don't deserve that position. I admit that if there is someone deserving of that position, there is no one else but pornthip; She said I was frowning, What does she mean?

What do you mean? She stood up and get apple from the basketball.

Because that is not just a position, When you have that position you must have enough strength to support win, You know he is the next mafia boss of legacy organization; She said I can't get what she wanted to say.

You still don't understand right? I nodded she continued while biting an apple.

Do you know why pornthip was chosen by uncle Chakan to be engaged to him? She asked and I shook my head, I know that it wasn't just because the two organizations were friends, There was something else besides that.

There are only two reasons, Pornthip can support win, Because like win, pornthip is also an heir of their organization, The first woman to become a mafia boss in the next generation, The only woman who can match win's strength, She is the only one who can match win strength and intelligent, Even I, I can't beat that witch, Even lian and kuea, They can't beat pornthip that bruhilda is very strong, Even if the three of us are fight together we can't beat her, She's good with any guns, Even though she's weak in combat, We still can't match her strength. Now you know why the elders of the legacy want Win to be engaged to her, They want to make sure that the legacy is still in this position when that time comes; I looked back at win, I thought it was just like that, But I was wrong, because that position is very heavy to handle not just any person can hold it.

When I said I'll wait for him because I know you'll leave him at the end, I'm not kidding on that. Maybe not now but I know that day will comes, I love him bright but I know he's happy with you, I'm willing to let him go, But I know that time can't be avoided, It will come and it will come even if you don't want it to come; She said I took a deep breath, After what was she's saying.

It's impossible that pornthip will allow that to happen, She loves his boyfriend very much; I said seriously and she shook her head.

Believe me, She can sacrifice that relationship because of her duty, No one can escape the duty of the organization Bright, like me, The organization is important to pornthip too, Because not only our lives depend on it but also all the members of the organization, Do you think she will choose to be a selfish person and leader? Do you think she will choose her happiness before the safety of the organization and her people? She shook her head and continued talking.