★* PART 32 *★

“ PORNTHIP POV ”★

Mile is with me right now at the port of Thailand, We will be the ones to talk with Russian.

Lady master...they are coming; He said, I was just leaning against our car while looking at a speed boat coming towards our deriction.

They must have brought something good for us, I hate the person who makes me wait the most; I coldly said while looking at there damn speed boats, They waste my time.

Stand by; Mile said to our companions, I closed my eyes and I waited them here. After 5 minutes, The speedboat they rode arrived at the port, I didn't stand up anymore and just waited for them here.

Lady master... I think this is their child; Mile said softly, I can feel that he is going to where we are waiting.

Sorry if we're late, I'm Jerry by the way; He said, I started to move my body and opened my eyes.

You're 25 minutes late; I said it without any emotion on my face, He scratched his head while looking at me.

We're very sorry pornthip.. He didn't finish what he had to say when Mile pointed a gun at him.

Disrespectful, Don't you know her? Mile said seriously, I just leaned back on the car while looking at the two of them, There was no fear in Jerry's eyes, I think he is used to this.

Whooah easy... easy... Lady master of Ratana and legacy organization nice finally meeting you; He said and I remind my face emotionless.

I don't accept late transactions, You know what to do Second; I told Mile, I was about to leave but Jerry immediately spoke.

Please forgive me just this once, This transaction was very important to us; He said and I face him with disgust in my face.

Important? That's why your late? come on we know the rule of this transaction, So why will I forgive you; My voice was cold as an ice when I said that to him.

We bring you the thing you needed the most, We're late because we had to make sure everything was okay; He said, He raised his right hand and soon three people came with a big wooden box, I look at mile and he look at me. They opened the box and I saw the thing we needed. I face him again and he was looking straight into my eyes.

Please!!... Just this once, forgive me it won't happen again; He said with a pleading voice.

Lady master the weapons are in good condition; Mile said gently through my earpiece.

This is the last time that will happen, I don't tolerate this kind of mistake Mr. jerry; His face lit up and immediately the wooden box was handed to us, The three assassin's came out and they took it, Mile gave the case containing the money inside.

We promise lady master; I was about to leave when he spoke again.

I hope to meet you again soon lady master of Ratana; He said, I just walk back to the car and mile was behind my back.

Nice meeting you too second; He shouted until we got into the car tsk childish. We immediately left the place peacefully, I saw Jerry waved at us in my side mirror, This is the only time I've seen this kind of man.