" PART 16 "

I woke up because of the warmth that hugged me, It's almost 5:30 am I saw win, What time did he come home at last night? I touched his forehead, I was surprised because his fever was high.

Win, win, You have to awake up you have a fever; I said but he didn't seem to hear that, What happened last night? Why does he have a fever? He didn't have a fever when he left last night. I got off the bed and took a wet towel, I wiped his neck and forehead. What really happened last night, I saw that he was cold, I lifted the blanket and continued what I was doing.

hmmmmmm...... mmmmmm... it's too cold... Bright, please turn off the Aircon; He weakly said, I turned off the Aircon in the room but his reaction was still the same. I put down the towel I was holding and lay down to hug him but I heard that he was in pain

Are you okay? I asked, He closed his eyes even more and I knew that he isn't okay because I can see a pain on his face, I lifted the blanket and his clothes, My eyes widened because there was blood on his clothes.

Win, You had blood in your shirt, where did you get it and why didn't you go to the doctor? I got scared, He opened his eyes and looked at me.

Hug me; I approached him and hugged him I move away a little so that I won't hit his wound.

Tell me, Where did you got that wound, It wasn't there when you left the condo last night; I said he give me a small smile and held me tight.

I'm sorry, I'm okay so don't worry; I'm not convinced on his answer
I looked at him and stood up, He looked at me but I kept looking away.

Win, I'm your boyfriend now, That's why I want to know where you got that wound, I love you so I trust you but I hope you trust me too; I said to him. He struggled to sit so I helped him, He held my hand and looked at me in the eye.

I trust you, But I'm afraid you might be afraid of who I really am? He said I shook my head and touched his face.

I love you no matter who you are, I knew I loved you the first time I saw you; I told him, our heads were stuck together.

Can u please tell me what really happened last night? I asked him and he weakly nodded.

After the event, Mile and apo are going home with me, We're supposed to go home but someone followed us, We fought back and I got a shot, But Mile and apo was safe because I let them leave first; I looked at him who was also looking at me.

Someone follow you? who is that? He shook his head and touched his wound, I immediately stopped him.

Don't touch it, We're going to the doctor; He immediately shook his head.

I don't like the doctor, I.... I'm....! I didn't let him finish and held both of his hands.

Don't be afraid I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you, We better go to the doctor to make sure you're okay; I told him, He took a deep breath and eventually nodded. I helped him stood up from the bed but his phone rang, He smiled at me and took the cellphone.

Get dressed first, I'll just answer it, dad called; He said I nodded, I went into his walk in closet and got some clothes. I'm sure it will fit me. When I got out, I saw that he was still talking to his dad, I immediately came over when he patted the one next to him, I sat there, He adjusted the clothes I was wearing.

Dad, I told you that I can maintain the legacy in remaining position even without the help of others. One more thing, I can go to the meeting now, but I will bring bright, There is no one else for me but him, and I refuse to hear any words from other people about this, I want to be the one to decide in my life when it comes to love; I heard what he said, he looked at me and he smiled. I'm sure they talked about me.