" PART 5 "

I still can't eat after what happened last night for hella sake that's the worst I've ever seen, I was on the way to my mission when dad called me.

Yes dad! I ask him he is supposed not to call me during missions and don't know why.... why he called now.

Change mission win, you have to go to aphakia bar tonight I'm sure the transaction won't be successful there's an Unexpected guest hurry up; He said, I'm confused change mission?

Copy; I said and turned my bike back to aphakia bar it's kinda far to my apartment but good thing there's no traffic, I can go there right away. I arrived around 10 o'clock at night it's too quite and I don't like the idea running through my mind, I think dad was right the transaction was not successful, from here outside the bar I immediately smelled the stench of blood, I'm used to it, but I feel different tonight not only one blood I smelled some kind of mixed blood, I took my Beretta M9 I also put a silencer so the enemies wouldn't know that I'm here, I slowly entered the bar and I was right, As soon as I entered there were four people lying on the floor bathing in their own blood, I wore my mask as First in trio's, the place was dark and messy and I covered my nose as the smell inside became more fishy,. there are a lot of dead people outside, I opened a door that I think is the VIP room of this bar, I was surprised that they're are three people who were sitting I shot and they fell immediately, I turned my eyes again and to my surprise there was also a secret room here I slowly opened the door and I shot the four people who were drinking while there were four people who were bathing in blood next to them. they use to this kind of smell, tsk, when I didn't see anyone I immediately left the Room but before I could go out I saw a mini room, I slowly walked to the room when I arrived my stomach almost turned upside down because the scene I saw the bodies of the two men, the body of the other man was split in two, and the insides of the other man came out. I couldn't look at them anymore, I shook my head and went to the very end of this bar.

cough.......cough........cough I heard a voice from there I walked silently to that place, I prepared the Beretta when I aimed the gun my eyes widened because it was one of our men's, I immediately knelt down to support him.

Hang on, I'll try to save, hang on!! I said I took off the black leather jacket I was wearing and put it under his head and he looked at me with wide eyes.

R... ru... n y... oun.. ng m.. ma. more. ter t.. the.. ey a. re look.. king at. yyo.. you; He said they're looking at me? so they know that I'm here in Thailand now? I shook my head at what he said and I tried to lift him up but he removed my hand so I looked at him and he only gave me a shake oh his head

Hang on tell me what happened; I said he took a deep breath to get the words out.

T..they k. kn. ow t-that y-youre h.. here i-in t.. Thailand h.... huh; He said until his last breath before he passed out, I close my eyes and closed his eyes, out of all people here inside the bar he's the only one who has a decent death. I took the jacket and check the area. The enemy was gone already, I arrive late, I'm too late I closed my eyes and looked at the ceiling all of our people died because I arrive late I pick up my phone and dialed the sub organization that base here,  I left after I ordered them to clean up this mess. They knows that I'm here Tsk.

Win are you okay? why don't you eat? I looked at them when they were also looking at me I looked at what was on my plate I immediately shook my head and moved away from them, I don't want to eat any meat right now.

I- I'm full let's go? I said they frowned but eventually nodded this is the last day of hazer meeting tonight, The bracelet string after that night I'm
officially part of engineering faculty. I still can't get over what happened last night, we don't have the lead yet and who is responsible for what happened but I'm sure the dark organization was involved, apart from them no one dares to mess us up. Apo and mile were on there mission when I called them last night, I ask them to investigate the killings last night I sighed deeply I'm hungry but I can't eat meat for hell sake even I'll die of hunger.