" PART 23 "

“* Nanon Pov *”

“ Congratulations to all of us guys!” Josh shouted happily we are all here today at the mini bar, We celebrated our graduation two days ago.

Did you see bright? We all looked to princess.

He went home early because he had a flight to France tonight; Tay answered and we nodded.

Ma'am princess, Sir Bright texted me, saying that I will pick you up; The driver said she nodded and sat down again.

He was ahead of me, I'm also going to France because of aunt's gathering events he should wait me; She said with a frown.

Let him go first because he might be needed there; I said, Ohm put his arm around me.

When are you leaving for dubai? I smiled because of new's question.

The next day, You and Tay don't plan going on vacation first? You know it's hard to go on vacation when you have work; I said, New looked at Tay and looked back at me.

We will not leave the country but we will go to their house; New said weakly, I shook my head as agreement.

I also plan to leave the country, But dad needs me to manage the company right away; Josh frowned and we laughed.

There is more time, I'm sure your dad's will also agreed; I says to him he shook his head and drank the bear he ordered.

Let's go for a walk; I nodded to ohm, He reached his hands on me, Actually we're near at the beach, This bar was so cool. He holds my hands while we're walking to the nearest sea, The sea was too beautiful, It's look so magical.

Thank you for coming into my life babe; He said when we sat down, I looked at him, He was just looking into my eyes.

Thank you also babe, Now we are done studying a new chapter of my life is opened and ready to be fulfilled, Thank you because you are always there for me; He put my head on his shoulder and gently patted it.

The sea is beautiful isn't it, It's like the moon is just sitting on the sea, The moon was the source of the shining light that reflects on the sea it's look magical; He said and I nodded, The sea was so beautiful that it shines even more because of the moon and stars.

If Bright is here and sees this, I'm sure he will remember win; He said, I looked at him does he know anything?

Do you know anything about them? I asked and he nodded, I didn't take my eyes off him and waited for him to speak.

Before win left here in Thailand we saw him drinking at the bar with chaiya and pornthip, I don't know what happened to him and bright but I saw the sadness in his eyes, He was getting drunk even with the strongest alcohol was just like water to him, I even remembered what he said. “They says that alcohol can remove the pain that people feel”, That was the first time I saw him like that, Even Tawan was surprised when he saw win suddenly cried, Pornthip was angry because of what he did, But I think they knew something about what happened so they understood win. Almost the whole night, Win drunk more than 10 bottles of wine non-stop until he breakdown; He said I sat properly.

Why didn't you told me this before; I told him.

I thought Tawan and I would see him again, But he left the next day; He said, I took a deep breath even though we only spent a little time with him, He is still our friend, We are waiting for him to come back to Thailand.