"PART 18"

Win wake up, We're late; I shook him and he slowly woke up. I hurriedly entered the  bathroom and did my morning routine it was already 7:30 am. When I was done, I just put a towel on the lower part to bathe him.

You're turn hurry, I can't be late; I told him, He frowned and nodded.

Hazer is always Hazer, I'm just fast; He shouted from the bathroom, I shook my head because of what he said. After awhile he finished already, he was wearing a white polo shirt.

Where's is your uniform? I asked, He just shrugged and walked into the room.

Hey! I'm asking where is your uniform? He turned to me again but I immediately turned away because he wasn't wearing anything yet.

Win; I said threateningly and I heard his soft laugh.

It's in an apartment near the school, I'll pass by later; He answered when I heard that he was closing a zipper, I faced him again.

Apartment? I asked, He nodded.

Hmm.. Nanon and new also stayed there too; He replied, He has another apartment besides this one? After he finished changing, I drag him right away and we leave his condo, I fixed his hair while we're in the elevator, His hair is quite messy but he looks hot on it.

What if, They will ask about us? I suddenly ask him he face me right away.

We can tell them that we're boyfriend and we leave in one roof; He happily said and I I raised an eyebrow at him.

Like seriously? isn't it too fast, They might think that I'm an easy hazer and I immediately fell in love with the freshman; I said, He laughed so I hit him with a look.

Why? You already fall in love with me and so do I, There's nothing wrong with that; He answered, I rolled my eyes and immediately got out of the elevator and left him, I heard him scream.

I'm serious bright, if you're not comfortable to tell them yet, Then you can says to them at we're just friends; He said in a low tone, I looked at him to see if he wasn't really joking.

You're not joking aren't you? I asked, he nodded and touched my hair.

I don't want you to feel awkwardness between us; He genuinely said to me.

Thank you very much, I love you; I kissed his lips very fast, He was smiling and took my hand, He's start driving to school now.

( OHM POV )

Nanon you're here, Did you see the girl in the red dress at the entrance earlier? She's very hot; Ohm said  immediately when he reached in our table, I just shook my head actually new was with me right now, He just ordered for our breakfast.

which girl? I asked him, He sit in the vacant chair here at the table, I also saw saw Tay was coming here.

Good morning everyone; He said happily when he arrived, I greeted him back.

You're are here seniors, I didn't order for you because I didn't know you would come; New said when he came back, He gave me the spaghetti I ordered.

It's okay, I'm done with breakfast; Tay answered him, He sat next to me.

Did you see a girl in a red dress? Ohm asked Tay, I started eating.

In a red dress? Earlier in the garden there were two men with her why? He answer to Ohm I shake my head at Ohm's face, It's really obvious that he's a womanizer.